Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by little drummer View Post
    When you bookmark a site, how do you find it again to go back to it. I have used the bookmark but don't know where to find the bookmark );
    What browser are you using? Usually, the book marks section is located in the upper right hand corner of your browser. I am using internet explorer right now and it shows a star which I can click to look at all the sites I have bookmarked.

If you need more help, let us know!

2. Likes TxGirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    As Barbara mentioned, it does depend on the browser. She mentioned how to bring up favorites in Internet Explorer. If you are using Chrome, you should have a favorites bar under the address bar that will show some of your bookmarks. On the right side you will see "Other Bookmarks" and you can open that to see all bookmarks.
    Last edited by TxGirl; 06-12-2014 at 11:58 AM.

4. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Crocodile stitch is on my to do list for sure. I have a slipper kit using it and I am almost afraid to tackle it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paulydutchess View Post
    Crocodile stitch is on my to do list for sure. I have a slipper kit using it and I am almost afraid to tackle it!
    Pauly, its much easier than it looks!! Give it a shot! You will be very surprised how easy it really is

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TxGirl View Post
    Pauly, its much easier than it looks!! Give it a shot! You will be very surprised how easy it really is
    I will grab the kit and maybe start! Thanks

8. Likes TxGirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome Let us know how it goes!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am using google chrome, when I hit the yellow star on the right side of the computer I get a menu that either lets me edit or remove, but will not open any of my save bookmarks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by little drummer View Post
    I am using google chrome, when I hit the yellow star on the right side of the computer I get a menu that either lets me edit or remove, but will not open any of my save bookmarks.
    If you are using Chrome, you should have a favorites bar under the address bar that will show some of your bookmarks. On the right side you will see "Other Bookmarks" and you can open that to see all bookmarks.

Post Thanks / Like
    As Barbara mentioned, it does depend on the browser. She mentioned how to bring up favorites in Internet Explorer. If you are using Chrome, you should have a favorites bar under the address bar that will show some of your bookmarks. On the right side you will see "Other Bookmarks" and you can open that to see all bookmarks.
    So do you need to be logged in to chrome to get bookmarks. It says to log in and when I try to log in it says that i do not have an account, but the browser I am using is google chrome. If somebody can help me with that I
    would so appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are using Chrome, you should have a favorites bar under the address bar that will show some of your bookmarks. On the right side you will see "Other Bookmarks" and you can open that to see all bookmarks.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I was able to find my bookmarks. (: Now to only remember how I did it. TXGirl you are so thoughtful to help me out. I just love this forum...THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH TO ALL WHO GIVE THEIR GUIDANCE AND SUPERB KNOWLEDGE TO US WHEN NEEDED! You ROCK!

14. Thanks TxGirl thanked for this post