Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  23
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    You can Google Hello Kitty for several ideas and some patterns, these are some of what I found, or looked at, to use. There is a scarf pattern, but I can't find it at the minute, I think it was on pintrest. Hello Kitty Earflap Child Hat | AllFreeCrochet.com

Kitty Pocket Change Purse | AllFreeCrochet.com

Moved Temporarily

Post Thanks / Like
    I just noticed the reply button, so will copy and repost this for you. You can Google Hello Kitty for several ideas and some patterns, these are some of what I found, or looked at, to use. There is a scarf pattern, but I can't find it at the minute, I think it was on pintrest. Hello Kitty Earflap Child Hat | AllFreeCrochet.com

Kitty Pocket Change Purse | AllFreeCrochet.com

Moved Temporarily

Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO KITTY=HATS=SCARVES=SHOES=PURSES=MORE on Pinterest This is a wonderful Pinterest , Hello Kitty site, lots of pictures for ideas, free patterns, items for sale, all kinds of her there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have started making some crochet snowflake ornaments to give to my two daughter-in-laws. Last year I made everyone (and I mean EVERYONE!) beanies and matching scarves. Everyone loved them. If anyone knows of some free snowflake patterns on the internet, let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Snowflakes

yes, I am making several different Snowflakes for my two daughter-in-laws to hang on their tree. Been searching the internet for free, fairly easy, patterns.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Snowflakes

Hi JemJoy! Here are two places for free sf patterns. I made both-very easy. Red heart.com (larger size). And flowergirlcottage.blogspot.com (a smaller flake). I used both to decorate a tree skirt for a gift. Happy Hunting! Oops! Forgot . Try allfreechristmascrafts.com .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJoy View Post
    Yes, I have started making some crochet snowflake ornaments to give to my two daughter-in-laws. Last year I made everyone (and I mean EVERYONE!) beanies and matching scarves. Everyone loved them. If anyone knows of some free snowflake patterns on the internet, let me know.
    Hi JemJoy,
    https://www.google.com/search?q=chri...x-a&channel=sb
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Found a pattern for a Hello Kitty granny square which I can use. Hope to get started on it soon.

9. Likes Lissacc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Only in my head. I have lots of holiday patterns. I will be starting in August for Christmas. I am currently finishing a cabled vest for myself, knitting a wizard for my husband and sewing a circle skirt for 4 of my granddaughters. For Christmas I am knitting and crocheting ornaments and stockings.

Post Thanks / Like
    I decided that due to price increases and the fact that the dollar does not go far enough to satisfactorily buy an affordable gift, that they will like, for children between the ages of 9 and 12, that I will make all gifts. I had thought about giving cash, but I just can't do it. I can accept doing it for Birthdays, but Christmas is different, and not for religious reasons (even the Pope now admits it is not really Christ's birthday). Christmas for my family is a time of celebrating family and yes gifts are nice, but it's the giving and receiving that is important, and though they may not always like the gifts I buy they do like the ones I make. Since I have 6 kids (not mine) and 5 adults to make stuff for I have definitely started :-) I even have some finished and a few others in the works. I will take some pictures this evening and try to post them.