Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Free Crochet Butterfly Photot Prop Costume, Please Help!

My friend would like to make a butterfly photo prop costume for her granddaughter. We have seen a lot of cute one but they all cost. Please help me find her a FREE pattern that is still cute! Thank you! ~Alli

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is a cute photo I found that may give you an idea. Unfortunately there is not a pattern with it I can see. I am still looking to see if I can find anything else.

Crochet Butterfly costume by her mamita | My baby Ashton Chelsea | Pi

3. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another photo that may be useful for you - there is not a pattern again, but this one looks like it would be pretty simple as compared to the last one:

Butterfly Costume Crochet Pattern « The Yarn Box The Yarn Box

5. Thanks stitch11 thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Barbara! I may even try these!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have made my own pattern!!! My 1st!!!! It will be put on ravelry.com June 4th, 2014(is my plan)!!!!!!!!! The name will be Crochet Butterfly Photography Prop Costume right now I only have size newborn but plan/hope to add bigger sizes soon!!!! If you have any suggestions on making it bigger, please contact me! Or if you would like to test a pattern for me. My facebook name is Alli Booker(my picture is a penguin set). Thank you so much Barbara!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, I am currently making/testing a pattern for a dragonfly photo prop(newborn)and will let everybody know when it is up.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/LW3572.pdf Not sure if this will help, but can't hurt, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to test! Trying to find a good pattern to make one of these for a friend and if all goes well I'd like to adjust to preemie size so I can donate to the NICU my sister works in for the little ones who don't make it.... Looking for a good angel wing pattern to if you know of one...

Quote Originally Posted by AlliRose View Post
    I have made my own pattern!!! My 1st!!!! It will be put on ravelry.com June 4th, 2014(is my plan)!!!!!!!!! The name will be Crochet Butterfly Photography Prop Costume right now I only have size newborn but plan/hope to add bigger sizes soon!!!! If you have any suggestions on making it bigger, please contact me! Or if you would like to test a pattern for me. My facebook name is Alli Booker(my picture is a penguin set). Thank you so much Barbara!!!!!!!!!!

11. Likes AlliRose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a vintage pattern that could be modified Butterfly Runner | Crochet Patterns
    here's another
    http://www.freepatternsdonnascrochet...ants%20top.pdf
    this one looks to be larger but is a pillow Butterfly Pattern
    This one might be big enough if you use yarn
    Crochet - Crochet Handbag Patterns - Butterfly
    This one uses the pineapple stitch and could work up lovely with yarn CrochetDoilies.com - Free Patterns for Crocheting, Free Crochet Pattern: Delicate Crochet Butterfly
    Please share pictures when you make it!