Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Results of lung test

Hi everyone, first I want to thank you for your prayers for my twin sister and her lung Desease also for praying for her daughter Andi when she had her heart attack she is still doing good thank The Lord!! I had a more intensive lung test this week that showed I DO have pulmonary fibrosis like my twin sister!! The dr originally said I didn't but tests are pretty conclusive. It is in very early stage and not giving me a problem now dr said we will just have to watch it. My sister and I both have auto immune Desease but they don't know what it is effects connective tissue, joints and lungs. The only way to find out for sure what it is is a biopsy of the lung which the dr doesn't want to do right now and that's fine by me cause I don't want it done either!! I just pray The Lord will keep me strong and healthy enough to help my sister when she needs is. He has so far and I am very thankful for that. Again thank you for your many prayers and please know if you need prayers even if you don't want to post them you can Pm me and I will pray for you!! Promise!! God bless you all love, hugs and prayers Winnie

2. Thanks Susan2014, dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes missro007, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm praying for you and your sister that The Lord will keep you both strong. We are here for you anytime.

Love & Hugs,
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie2013 Been gone --No Puter--in shop 4 days. I want you to know my special list for you and your sister ar said each night. Dont like long lists xoxox. Dont have word to exspress how I feel?? I Care so much for my Winnie (ct friend, such lovely work and so so strong ? Thanks to God & that inner self. God Bless you all and your an amazing & inspiration to me. Im going thru?? with Hubby just turned 90yrs May 2nd. How far does Sis live? close to visit? We are here for YOU ALSO !

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to know your family's health is improving & I pray for all my friends so rest assured I'm keeping you in mine! God bless you all!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hows the weather at your home? Prayers are sent 2x's a day so things will be better or at a peacful way. God Bless.
    Good Day a nice Saturday here (MN )

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so glad that Andi is doing well. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I will pray that God will keep you strong and healthy so you can help your sister. I will pray for her also. God is awesome and will never leave you.
    Ginny

9. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi everyone, first I want to thank you for your prayers for my twin sister and her lung Desease also for praying for her daughter Andi when she had her heart attack she is still doing good thank The Lord!! I had a more intensive lung test this week that showed I DO have pulmonary fibrosis like my twin sister!! The dr originally said I didn't but tests are pretty conclusive. It is in very early stage and not giving me a problem now dr said we will just have to watch it. My sister and I both have auto immune Desease but they don't know what it is effects connective tissue, joints and lungs. The only way to find out for sure what it is is a biopsy of the lung which the dr doesn't want to do right now and that's fine by me cause I don't want it done either!! I just pray The Lord will keep me strong and healthy enough to help my sister when she needs is. He has so far and I am very thankful for that. Again thank you for your many prayers and please know if you need prayers even if you don't want to post them you can Pm me and I will pray for you!! Promise!! God bless you all love, hugs and prayers Winnie
    Winnie, I am glad your sister's daughter is doing good. I will keep you in my prayers and asking the Lord to touch your body ( both of you) with a healing hand.
    I will keep you both in my prayers . Love you both redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Winnie, I am a new member will keep you and your sister in our prayers.God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are still with you and your sister, you can never have enough prayers and good wishes being sent your way. Thinking of you both and your niece that she continues to improve.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Dearest Sister-In-Christ,

I will continue to pray for you, your sister and entire family!! Keep your chin up and your eyes on God!! May you both live long, happy, healthy lives filled with laughter, joy and God's blessings aplenty!!!

Tina