Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Magazine title: "1-2-3 Crochet" or "Crochet 1-2-3"?

I don't remember the name of the magazine, but it's only been around for 1 year or 2. Have any of you made projects from it? What's the nature of the patterns in it? Mostly afghans or home decor? Garments? Baby stuff?

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Charles, I found this website.. I hope it will help you.. Teresa
    Crochet 1-2-3 Easy, creative, affordable crochet projects for you, your home, and your family.

3. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you teresah for the link =D I think that I am done with Crochet Today! for the time being, and I am moving on to Crochet World, but Crochet 1-2-3 looks like it has some decent patterns in it as well.

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Voth View Post
    I don't remember the name of the magazine, but it's only been around for 1 year or 2. Have any of you made projects from it? What's the nature of the patterns in it? Mostly afghans or home decor? Garments? Baby stuff?
    Hello, Charles. The name of the magazine is Crochet 1.2.3. I haven't picked up an issue yet. It's generally sold at Walmart and large stores that sell crocheting items.

The magazine is published 6 times a year by Valu Publishing. Subscriptions start at $12.95 a year (not a bad price, less than $3.00 an issue)

You can get the fastest service by subscribing online. You can subscribe by telephone at toll free 866-959-9672.

I looked through the content of the back issues at the online site. Back issues can be purchased online. It seems to cover a variety of patterns.

https://www.ezsubscription.com/cro/subscribe.asp

I hope this answers your enquiry adequately.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

7. Likes amanda, N/A, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Charles, I found this website.. I hope it will help you.. Teresa
    Crochet 1-2-3 Easy, creative, affordable crochet projects for you, your home, and your family.
    BRAVO, Teresah! You already answered him, lol! You rotten kid, no, I'm the rotten kid, lol!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

9. Likes Charles Voth, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Today will be or has already been pulled from production. It was a Coats & Clark (Red Heart and certain UK Coats yarns) publication, and they have discontinued it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure does! Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found Crochet 1-2-3 in Walmart, also AC Moore and even in my grocery store at times (Waldbaums). They have many designs reminiscent of the old Crochet with Heart magazine by Red Heart, no longer published but one of the best.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen it in my Walmart (could be because I'm in Canada), and the only chain craft store we have here is Michael's. I'll have to see if they carry it. We don't have Joanne's, Ac Moore's or Hobby Lobby. I found they have photos of all past projects on Ravelry, so that gives me a good idea of what they usually carry.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Poinciana, LOL Teresa