Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  15
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Walmart does not carry any crochet mags any more. hate that store, and they're rude, rude, rude. (there I vented and feel better!!!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry they are Rude. You should talk with Main Office and tell them. Call at that Walmart & tell them also. It may pay off. A coupon for Yarn ????? never no some times a kind word--of advice pays off.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Miss Shirley;150798]I have not received all of my copies of the Crochet 1-2-3 Magazine either. You are right Roe it does bring up an invalid page. And anyway I am going to buy it at Walmart so I do not have to go threw this again. I emailed them again and to try to get my other copies before and got no reply. If anyone has info to give me for I live in SC so I can write to the NJ State attorney general office. Thank You for bringing it up MJTexasFlower. You all have a nice day and good luck ladies.[/QUOTE]

I googled NJ State Attorney General office and this is what I found. I have copied and pasted.

Office of The Attorney General
    RJ Hughes Justice Complex
    25 Market Street, Box 080
    Trenton, NJ 08625-0080

Office of The Attorney General
    - Main Number: 609-292-4925
    - Citizen Services: 609-984-5828
    - Press/Communications: 609-292-4791

The last issue I bought was online from their website and it was issue #12 (shown on website) since I hadn't seen it in Walmart. When it first came out, I saw it in AC Moore but that didn't last long. I am assuming it is no longer being published. As of today, still have not received any replies to my emails.

Hope this info will help.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochet4c View Post
    I have tried the magazine, 1 -2-3 crochet and I am very happy with it. For an even better buy, Hobby Lobby stores carries the magazine and they have a 40% coupon that you can use on it. Happy crocheting.
    That's amazing! JoAnn's and Michaels do not allow usage of a 40/50/60% coupon on magazines! Good to know. I have been buying Crochet 123 from about issue 4 on. I enjoy the patterns and have a variety of different levels from beginner through advanced levels. I usually buy it Walmart, although some of them are discontinuing it due to shortage of space for magazines (spoke to mgr. locally who informed me of why I hadn't seen it in Brea/La Habra, CA area). I have decided to subscribe and have to go anywhere to purchase it. I am very bummed that Crochet Today is no longer available - hope they decide to keep publishing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Ladies, Here are the books I found so far.. I am still looking.. Some of them are the larger books and smeo are 5x7 sizes. But they are all complete. I can't list every pattern that's in each ,but I will give you the # of the edition.

1992 J & P Coats Vacation Sensation for Barbie & Ken dolls

Quick & easy 5 x 7 books

Jan/Feb '94 #1
    May/June #3
    Mar/Apr #2
    July/Aug #4
    Sept/Oct # 9
    Nov/Dec #6
    Jan/Feb '95 #1
    May/June #3
    Sept/Oct #5

Crochet & Home 5 x 7

Feb/Mar '94 39
    November 40
    June/July 41
    Aug/Sept 42
    Oct/Nov 43

Women's Circle

Winter "84 no cover Vol # 4

Crochet Fantasy 8x10

Jan '94 #88
    Apr. #90
    July #92
    Aug #93
    Oct #94

Magic Crochet (a lot of thread patterns)

Feb '94 #88
    Apr. #89
    June #90
    Aug #91
    Oct #92
    Dec #93

Crochet World

fall '84 # 1 No cover
    Summer '85 # 4 No cover
    June '95 # 3

McCalls Afghan's # 13

Colorful Crochet A lot of thread copyright '82

Olval doilies Thread '92

Fashion Crochet '86

Crochet Toppers '91

Learn to knit '68

Singles

thread pullover '91

Lace Tops '90

Thread Christmas Angel

Floral Yo-Yo Afghan

So there you go.. If you are interested, pls, let me know... Teresa
    Hi teresah! Hope all is going well with you. Need clarification: did I understand you are offering these up to people to get provided they pay the shipping? If I am correct and no one has contacted you, I am interested in the Quick & Easy Books 5x7 and the Women's Circle.

6. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think they publish them any more