Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 22 of 26 First ... 122021222324 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    One baby sweater set, finished and mailed. Today I worked on some more Christmas tree ornaments. One thing about ornaments if you use up a lot of scrap yarn. Next project may be a baby afghan.

Post Thanks / Like

what I'm working on

Christmas gifts and ornaments

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently working on a Ruana for myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. I am crocheting a variety of Christmas gifts. For the young women in my life, I am crocheting infinity scarves and headbands. We have a new baby girl in our family, so I am crocheting her first dress, and her mom is requesting a crochet mermaid outfit, which is next on my list. To date I have crocheted 15 scarves and 12 headbands. Currently working on the babies dress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leiffiel View Post
    Hello everyone. I am crocheting a variety of Christmas gifts. For the young women in my life, I am crocheting infinity scarves and headbands. We have a new baby girl in our family, so I am crocheting her first dress, and her mom is requesting a crochet mermaid outfit, which is next on my list. To date I have crocheted 15 scarves and 12 headbands. Currently working on the babies dress.
    Hi Leiffiel,
    How are you crocheting the headbands? I knitted one. It was too short so I knitted another one and sewed them together. It still seems pretty tight. I also crocheted a headband /earwarmer and started out w/a sc chainless foundation row from what I remembered and crocheted from there and then slip stitched it to form a circle and on side seems pretty tight.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Leiffiel,
    How are you crocheting the headbands? I knitted one. It was too short so I knitted another one and sewed them together. It still seems pretty tight. I also crocheted a headband /earwarmer and started out w/a sc chainless foundation row from what I remembered and crocheted from there and then slip stitched it to form a circle and on side seems pretty tight.

Jean Marie
    Jean Marie, I have some great headband patterns, crochet, they work up quick and can be uses with any yarn. Here are some of them right off the top of my head without looking too long, gotta get on some moist hear and cool gel with pain being terrible right now: tangled happy: Granny Stripe Headband/Earwarmer Some of these are thicker yarn so are only are only 2 dc instead of the 3 dc, but I love this pattern for a quickie, and I have over 100 from quick searches too, so can get you more if you'd like when I can. I make them about 20" since my head is 22" and that's perfect allowing for stretch. some are Carons super soft, some a re worsted weight, some are mix of stretchy and cotton, they're great. The pink one is ribbed, I'd have to find the pattern and the color is spring but is really good in winter colors too. The pinkish purple is Homespun Lion Brand. I love mine wide too. some I work in rows and then sew in a flat seam, some I work in the round.

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-blue-headband-2-jpg

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-lion-brand-pink-purple-color-changing-headband-jpg

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-2-black-2-color-hb-2-jpg

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-brown-headband-shawl-flower-jpg

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-pink-beadband-pnk-blu-flwr-5-jpg
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 12-09-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been working on scarves for everyone for Christmas, a different pattern for each one. I've finished 16 and have one more to go! I also have a few blankets started but have put them on hold until the scarves are done.

Post Thanks / Like
    An afghan will be my next project. Just finished some granny tree ornaments for my tree. I have been on an ornament making binge and it has really made a dent in my scrap yarn stash.

Post Thanks / Like
    they are very nice headbands

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi SusansSoulShines,
    Your headbands are pretty.