Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Which of the Download buttons do I press? Two keep coming up with ads. I'm confused!! Used to be able to paste onto WORD - not anymore. Thanks

the way people download patterns from my site and I've finally got it set up and am adding downloadable pdfs. I will have them all available by the end of the u
    For now I've added 2 new patterns.. s

There is now the written version of the Flower Lattice Scarf.. This pattern is a doozy of a pattern, it's really not to hard of a pattern to work up but can be rather confusing in writing, so if you're up for a challenge then this is a pattern for you..
    Crochet Flower Lattice Scarf Video Tutorial - Dearest Debi Patterns

I also published a new pattern today. The Puff Ball Beanie pattern is available in 4 sizes and also a ladies slouch.
    Crochet Puff Ball Beanie with Brim - Dearest Debi Patterns

~Happy Hooking~[/QUOTE]

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had the option to copy content from my blog, it's been turned off.

Patterns can be downloaded by looking for the new downloads option. There is a pink dotted border with the options to download. Most have 4 options, 1. submit your email (enter your email then press enter), 2. tweet, 3. G+ recommend, or 4. facebook like.

Once one of the 4 options has been completed the download will begin. If you submit your email you will also get an email with a download link.

Below is an example of what to look for, it will be at the bottom of the post.

I'm back.. 2 new patterns..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for responding & so quickly. I got it to work the way you directed me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Will I have to sign in with my email each time and will I get a thank you message for signing up each time? just wondering