Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to start this in about 2 weeks...It will be an experiment for me to try a diagonal crochet blanket...I donate all my first timers to "Friends of Strays"...They are always glad to receive blankets for their animals and the animals don't complain if there are mistakes...

2. Likes dragondrummer, VirginiaO liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Estee: This pattern is so easy and I use it over and over again. If you have questions let me know! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't stand it any longer, just had to try this out...You are right...It is easy as pie...I'm using an H hook and some Impeccable yarn from Loops & Threads...It is not as "holey" as a granny and I'm sure the more I do the better it will get...Who knows, I just might make one for me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad you are not having trouble with the pattern! Am working on one now with yellow, white and variegated and it is turning out well. Before I was discontinued I started using Baby Love by Red Heart and it is so soft and easy to work with. Have a great New Year! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great idea, Estee! I never thought of this - I always rip out and start again, over and over. I'll keep this in mind for future first time patterns I'm having problems with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't this a C2C? I make these all the time while watching TV.
    Last edited by merseaone; 12-28-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!