Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that app..it rocks and I did get free ebooks. My hubby also found some others for me..not crochet but books..lol..I love to read too..but right now..I am on a crochet binge ..lol

2. Likes rosieh20, Lissacc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is what I am thinking of replacing my next laptop with (a tablet). Keep my laptop at home and carry around my tablet, haven't decided yet. Have the app on my phone (has an 8" screen" so trying to get use to using that in place of the laptop when I'm not home. Do like the way I can zoom in my pics tho. Installed Windows 8 and love it, so hoping that I will have that feature on a tablet

Post Thanks / Like
    The tablet is small, 7in. I think, so lighter to travel with, and easily fits into my crochet bag. I also love the zoom feature, but don't like how touchy it is. Sometimes, all I have to do is hover my finger over it and it will change. I much prefur the laptop for most things. My daughter-in-law loves her tablet though, and never uses a laptop, but she has a full size tablet, Ipad I think it's called.

Post Thanks / Like
    I added the links to get your free apps for your phone and PC to the original post!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much I was not aware of the free e-books at B&N. I've already downloaded quite a few. Again Thanks