Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Graph patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    I still can't translate this web site. I have tranlated others, but can't this one. Any suggestion?

Post Thanks / Like
    I right clicked on the original text and "translated with bing" but the stitches are strange....

Post Thanks / Like
    Love this site but I don't seem to have a tool bar to translate. I am using firefox to access this crochet group as my internet explore doesn't save my passwords or work as well. maybe I will go to it and save the link and put it in internet explorer. thanks for the link

Graph patterns

Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    I am going to learn to read graphs after the Tunisian stitch is down pat next year. Meanwhile when I was on Pinterest found this wonderful site that I had to share. Not sure what language it is. But if you can read a graph there is no language barrier is there? Check it out, if you don't know how to read graphs now, this site will surely make you want to learn!

Мотивы | Записи в рубрике Мотивы | Дневник kassir-lera : LiveInternet - Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников

Have fun!!
    Last edited by TallGirl; 01-02-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I copied the Russian directions, part by part, and ran them through a translator. It helped, but looking at the actual end result and the graph should, with a bit of thought, make sense if you can read the type of graph we are used to.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want the pattern for the white flowers on blue, I can give it to you. Been using that pattern for years. The 5 sided square's picture is so large you can print it and see how to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Pgirsh, thank you! After I came to this site I found that I HAD to learn to read graphs so started doing some research on it. Love it and like you said soooo much nicer reading them then following some patterns. I have even found myself making notes on some of my old patterns so I don't lose my place. I did find that if I follow some of the links on this site I would find the graphs for the motif. And I would suggest doing that because there is more hidden within the site. Love this site and have done a couple granny squares from it. I'm just never sure what that symbol in the beginning of a round is. So I am just doing a magic circle and hope for the best

Post Thanks / Like

pgirsh

rosieh, making squares using a graph would be great and a time saver for me. Because of a left-brain stroke 10 years ago I don't always comprehend what a pattern is telling me to do. I have gotten my husband to read the pattern to me when I am just not getting it. He doesn't know all of the crochetese but I can follow him and I do figure out what I am doing this way.

Would you or anyone on this site be interested in joining Crocheters of America?
    We are a closed site and you can join by invitation. We are a small group right now and we would love new members. We make two 7" squares in our exchanges, we have certain dates, the 21st, to mail our squares to our partner. If you are interested email me at [email]pgirsh@yahoo.com[/email] and put COA in the subject line. I am the owner of the group.

8. Likes Barbara G., rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my!! Did you guys find this link off her page? Beautiful motifs in English with and without graphs
    Мотивы. Комментарии : LiveInternet - Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников

Post Thanks / Like
    These look awesome i can't find how to translate

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the pictures and write down what to do. That is what I did. Print the pictures and look at them as you crochet.