Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  156
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmajenny View Post
    Barbara, the picture of the fall leaves for the skirt are beautiful, I went to the site, and it looks like it is Russian. Any idea on how to get a hold of the full pattern?
    Wow! I guess I must have been really tired and did not notice that. Let me see what I can do - I do not know russian but maybe can figure something out. I do not know if we have anyone on site who knows russian writing?

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree these patterns are just beautiful! I thought the pattern was downloadable, but it does not appear to be. For those who know how to read a pattern like this, they would have not problem reading the symbols. But, the problem lies in being able to figure out the size hook and yarn needed.

The skirt is using a Red Heart yarn that I can see. My apologies on this - hopefully someone else will be able to help us out.

I wonder if we could find a lace skirt pattern and then add lace leaf appliques on top. I will have to see if I can find anything close. I just did a quick search while dinner is cooking but came up empty handed. I will see if I can find anything else similar to this.

Post Thanks / Like
    For those interested, here is a link on one of our member's crochet site in how to read charted crochet patterns. Now, we will just have to figure out the hook size and yarn required.

Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » Reading Charted Crochet Patterns - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News

25 Fall Autumn Crochet Projects + Photos

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay - my apologies for the multiple posts. I have just emailed the owner of the site. Hopefully, she will be able to provide us some insights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for getting back so quick!!! I love this pattern some of it is done in diagram, and I imagine that they are making leaf motifs and fitting them together into a whole fabric. It would be great if someone could translate this. I love the dress and the skirt, I am not sure what weight yarn they used probably a 1 or 2, fingering at most.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmajenny View Post
    Thanks for getting back so quick!!! I love this pattern some of it is done in diagram, and I imagine that they are making leaf motifs and fitting them together into a whole fabric. It would be great if someone could translate this. I love the dress and the skirt, I am not sure what weight yarn they used probably a 1 or 2, fingering at most.
    Hopefully, the site owner will be prompt on emailing me back! Can't wait to hear back!

Post Thanks / Like
    You could try putting it through googles translator app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trishajohn View Post
    You could try putting it through googles translator app
    I thought about trying to translate in a Word document, but you are not able to cut and paste the info. One would have to type each word into the document with special symbols....I wish we could!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barbi, did you know that FaveCrafts.com and its affiliates are no longer "pinnable"?

RenJac1301
    Now I Really Love this[QUOTE=Barbara G.;16000]Before I begin posting Christmas themed ideas, I thought I would post some Fall Autumn crochet project ideas. Some of you may already be working on these, but here some thoughts for you! :0)

[IMG]http://0.tqn.com/d/crochet/1/0/M/3/-/-/earthtone-ombre-potholders-4.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://crochet.about.com/od/freecrochetpatterns/ig/Variegated-Crochet-Projects/Earthtone-Ombre-Potholders.htm]Earthtone Ombre Crochet Potholders - Free Crochet Pattern for Earthtone Ombre Potholders[/url][/QUOTE]

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post