Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    They should have known. Look on Pinterest for ideas. I will try to find where I saw the basket idea.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this on Pinterest https://modpodgerocksblog.com/2014/0...oily-bowl.html
    Hope it works for you.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi mnleona, I looked up modpodge on the Internet after I read your reply to me yesterday. I think that might be a good idea to use for the basket as it will hold better then the corn starch or sugar baths. Thanks for the link that shows you how to use it.
    I finished my basket and handle yesterday. I made the basket a little bigger because I didn't have the size hook in the pattern. The hook was still very small and my stitches are kind of loose not as pretty as I would like or it to be. I envy K1000 for her ability to make all of those tiny filet items. I will try to get that stiffener tomorrow looks like it can dry over night so I might be able to get it done for Easter. I will post a picture soon.
    Thanks again for all you help,
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 03-25-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you for making it. That was fast.

I agree some of the work on here is really nice.

My aunt used to crochet with the small hooks and crochet thread. I have her hooks.

Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello choiyuk, I couldn't wait until next year. I made the Peach basket this morning. I need to make the handle.

I didn't have a 1.5mm hook so my basket is a little bit bigger then the pattern. I will post it once it is set.

Spoula
    Way to go, spoula. I'll start looking in pictures. Can't wait. Hope you had fun making it.