Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  66
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Good, Just sent a Valentine Card Today you & Hubby. Hugs & Prayers of a Sweetest Day on "February 14th, Saturday. xxx

BFF

Post Thanks / Like
    nova55, Its Gorgeous & as you said a Wide audience well Im wide ?? my hubby says I am heheeh. Id love to try myself??
    Whats next "SweetPea" we are excited as this was #! now #2 ??"" Hugs & HAPPY VALENTINES to You"" Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, my. What's next? Well, here's the deal. My husband and I were part of the 99% that got clobbered with the economic collapse and we've been running through our retirement funds. My husband was finally able to find a part-time job, and I promised that in January I would begin to look for a job. I haven't, though, because I wanted to complete the Holey Moley and Petits Fleurs scarves. Well, they're done - but my heart just isn't into looking for a job. I have to, though, so I'm going to take the next couple weeks reviewing the Microsoft Office Suite and then attempt job hunting. Crocheting will have to be pushed into the evening hours only, so what I accomplish will be even less! I want to make a pattern for a Grandma Easter Bunny (so my Grandpa Easter Bunny won't be lonely) and then I have several patterns to work on and clarify so I can put them up for sale in my Bonanza store. And I have to lose at least 10 pounds, exercise so that my wandering knee cap will stop wandering, and slowly get myself off a med that I've been taking for about 10 years. And weed my gardens. I'm sure I'll come up with something time consuming to crochet; just don't hold your breath!

4. Likes Susan2014, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome MaschelleMEcfs, Nice to meet another flower NUT ! I love to do different sizes, shapes etc. Take a look around as it has a lot of Patterns etc. Susan2014 - Minnesota senior.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the pattern and pictures, it is so beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for the tutorial. Great photos & it looks very do-able!

8. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing such a beautiful scarf,and helping me to understand the magic circle. Have an awesome day

Post Thanks / Like
    hi I love this can you tell me how to print the patterns so I can have before me when I start to crochet thought I would try with thread size 10 what do you think would that look as good as yours

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-petits-fleurs-jpgGorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-petits-fleurs-2-jpg
    I had to include these two photos - these turned out much better than the other ones.

12. Thanks Susan2014, dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi I love this can you tell me how to print the patterns so I can have before me when I start to crochet thought I would try with thread size 10 what do you think would that look as good as yours

Dear Chergram - #1.You can just select the text that you want, right click, then click on copy. Then on your Notepad or Word Perfect (or whatever you have on your computer) pull up a blank page, left click to enable the cursor, right click and from the drop down menu click on Paste. Then you'll have your own copy. #2. Size 10 Cotton crochet thread is fine to use. "Curio" from Knit Picks is actually a touch thinner, but I think you'll be fine. I also used a #4, 2mm hook. You could use a slightly larger hook if you wanted. Just take a good look, though. I decreased the petals to eight because cotton shrinks and my test patch ended up looking solid with colored dots; it lost the lacy look. I also decreased the number of connections to the other flowers. For the long rows, I attached in the 12:00 (o'clock) and 6:00 spaces. To attach it to the flowers on the right, use the i:00 and 5:00 spaces. To attach to the flowers on the left, use the 11:00 and 7:00 spaces. Of course, this is if you want to stagger the rows like I did; otherwise, just arrange them as you like. Good luck!

14. Thanks Susan2014, dancingbaehr thanked for this post