Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you like free yarn? ;)-untitled-jpg Guess what? I think it s blocked for me because of my location! I feel confused about this. Just wanted to help if I win I could give yarns to someone... You are so kind to me! Yours - Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    First thing you do is select +1 and it will tell you to "like" TheYarnBox on Facebook... and then it will do the same for liking Red HEart on Facebook. Are you on mobile? I wonder if that could be why it isnt letting you.

As for the warning for malware.... I will explain. It is easier to just copy it from our Faq page

The process of choosing a name for the crochet pattern directory was a long one. We thought of dozens of ideas to only toss them out. Suddenly The Yarn Box came to mind and we acted quickly to buy the domain and began building the site right away. Unfortunately, we did not realize the previous owner of the domain name- TheYarnBox.com was a well-known spammer! Therefore, many spam/malware alert systems still see our domain name as a potential threat because it was put on a 'black list' a couple of years ago. We are in the process of contacting these companies to report the fact the domain handler has changed in hopes of clearing the name.

However, you can rest assured- The site is completely secure and you are safe visiting and browsing The Yarn Box! Feel free to contact us at support@theyarnbox.com if you have any concerns at all. Your online security is very important to us.
    http://stitch11.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa if I win I will take 1/2 of it and you tell me where to send the other 1/2. We will share the prize. Or you can keep some also
    and I will send you yours. Like a colour Thread I will send to you ??? Understand . WE WILL WIN Larisa & Susan HORRAY !!

5. Likes stitch11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It wants me to register at FaceBook... I do not see "Like" I only see little windows which says Login or register to Facebook. I do not know why it opens for you.
    Susan dear! I prefer #30 cotton thread and do not need yarn. I have enough at my house I do not work with... I do not have free time. It s Saturday and home tasks are calling == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן