Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I demand that someone come up with the tongue sticking out emotion. I would use it all of the time since I am usually teasing and that is my snappy comeback. Trude, I didn't get the duck joke but unfortunately I am older than you so I can't make a lot of old people jokes. I turned 63 last month so I am the elder on this conversation. YUCK!!! MamSue come along so I won't feel so old!! Love you back Trude!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ms. Trude and Faye when you post use the Go Advance and you will find all the emotions, good luck ad behave yourselves.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like

yes, sticking out tongue

I knew I could do this but I want to click and have it appear. Thanks but not exactly what I want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, my "hitting below the belt" comment was sent in good fun.....I am apologizing to anyone and everyone who might have been offended or had hurt feelings over my comments. I never imagined anyone would take anything I said in a serious or hurtful way. I enjoy reading all your posts and think you have a very amazing sense of humor. Please forgive me, as I was only teasing and at no time did I take anything that was said as serious; but, all in good fun. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Shelly you fit right in then. Sorry. We have been trying to tone it down a bit, but Faye just won't copperate with me. I am trying to be on my best behavior.

6. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, I am sending you an apology for my "hitting below the belt" comment. I was in no way offended by anything you or Faye said but took everything as a running joke between you. I am sorry if in any way I hurt or offended anyone. I was trying to add additional humor with my post. I do apologize to you and to Faye as I in no way would post anything that might hurt anyone's feelings. I do have an odd sense of humor which is sometimes interpreted in a bad light. I am sorry. I hope that you and Faye will forgive my attempt as joining in the jokes between you. I enjoy the banter and find it funny and more like what sisters and/or very good friends do when chatting with each other. I humbly apologize and would take back the post I wrote if that were possible. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    I was not upset except I don't like anyone to feel bad about saying what they want to say. Now everyone knows that Trude and I and you too are nuts and maybe they will take what we say with a grain of salt. I think I need to change my avatar to "just kidding!!!" The teasing is in good fun and if anyone takes it seriously they need to pm the person and make sure everything is okay. That way we can tease and not get anyone in trouble.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had an uncle who was the greatest teaser in the world. I spent a lot of time with him, and learned me teasing from him. My mom could be sarcastic, and I learned that from her.