Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello to All!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to All!

I'm Shirly from Western Illinois, formerly from Mid-Missouri. I enjoy all types of needlecrafts, but am partial to Crochet and my Embroidery Machine. I might not be too active for a while because I'm getting ready for a Craft's Bazaar this Fall in my home town in MO. But I'm sure I will enjoy reading your posts and will chime in when I can.

2. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! Please feel free to join in when you can and let us know how your show goes! We would love to hear from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, let us know how the show goes....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirly. It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa. I make doilies. Are you far from Olney IL?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your greetings. Larisa, I'm not sure where Olney, IL is. We just moved here to Quincy last October to live with our oldest son and his wife. Our children decided we were too old to keep up with the house and yard anymore. Eldon is 84 and I am 81 and after living here a few months I believe I have to agree with them. It has been wonderful not to have the responsibility. And having lots of time to crochet and embroider has been a joy.

7. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirly! I wish you and Eldon good health and happiness!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirly! And welcome to the forum! I'm gatting ready for a craft fair that is this coming weekend-Apr 28! I've made a lot of things over the winter! I make things for children-dolls, toys and games! I think it's a lot of fun to do shows! And as long as I get my booth fee back, I'm happy!

10. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirly and welcome. Love to see your craft's. Have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirly View Post
    I'm Shirly from Western Illinois, formerly from Mid-Missouri. I enjoy all types of needlecrafts, but am partial to Crochet and my Embroidery Machine. I might not be too active for a while because I'm getting ready for a Craft's Bazaar this Fall in my home town in MO. But I'm sure I will enjoy reading your posts and will chime in when I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirly, welcome to the forum! I think you'll find some wonderful people here who share your love of fiber and fiber arts. We love to see photo's of what each other is making or has made so don't be afraid to jump right in and show off your handiwork!
    Marjorie

Post Thanks / Like
    I shirley, I know where Quincy is, your are right on the Mississippi, I am to, but farther South, Alton, IL.. Olney is in Central IL, it is famous for there White Squirrels..

14. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post