Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi BarbaraG I am AudreyL

Welcome to the forum. It is good to have you as a new member. I just joined on Friday and I am enjoying meeting the people on here and seeing what kind of items they make. AudreyL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi AudreyL, welcome. You will find a wonderful group of people here and they are soo willing to help should you have any questions or concerns. I have been focusing on afghans, but also enjoying making a variety of hats, scarfs, booties, pot holders as well as decorated headbands. If you have any pictures of items you have made, feel free to post them... a lot of us enjoy looking at each others works. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group and ditto to what everyone else has said.. I love it here..

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome !!ditto what everyone is saying!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We are glad you are here with us! Please let us know if you need help with anything!

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our world! Seems like everyone has said everything already. Hope you enjoy and feel welcomed. Anita

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Audry and welcome to Crochet Talk!!!!! We are a bunch of wonderfule people who love yarn and crocheting!!! Any questions about a pattern or anything, just ask and I'm sure you'll get just the right answer and a bunch more. Take care and once again WELCOME AUDREY!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Welcome to the forum. It is good to have you as a new member. I just joined on Friday and I am enjoying meeting the people on here and seeing what kind of items they make. AudreyL