Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Diane,
    Glad you are joining us. The afghan you posted looks familar to me but it isn't 1 I've ever made. If it is as old as you say, it may take some work to find it. It is beautiful. Do you have access to the one you made before? If so, it may be possible to write the pattern from it by counting stitches, rows, etc. That would take amazing patience but I'm doing it with an afghan a deceased lady made for my mother. I've always admired it but wanted one for myself in different colors.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Janie Mae,

Yes I have access to it, but am not really good at counting all that out, and I cant remember if I made it in panels or full... pretty simple two dc, then shell of 6count popcorn stitches lol but am lazy .... Di

3. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome.. you can see pictures that others have posted by clicking on forums then clicking on pictures. Some of our members have posted beautiful items. I crochet with yarn, I make hats, afgans, toys, baby blankets. i just dabble with the thread. I have never made any of the beautiful doilies. I have tried, but just can't master it..one of these days, maybe.. lol. If you have a question or are looking for a special pattern, just ask and someone will help you..
    Happy Crocheting, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

5. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kathy B I have already posted in Need pattern area ...and thanks for the info on viewing others pics...thanks again...Di

7. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diane,
    If you even tried to count those stitches, there is no way you are lazy.
    Hugs, jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Diane and welcome to the forum. If you crochet you are not lazy! Glad you joined us on the forum. As you have already seen there are a bunch of talented and friendly people here. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

10. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and have you here!

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you that the pattern you are looking for is crocheted in one piece and the popcorn stitch was done with 5 (I think) dc in the same space and chain one at the top of the stitch to make the popcorn. I wish I still had the pattern. I made another new one for my daughter for Christmas and I have that pattern if you change your mind.

14. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I can tell you that the pattern you are looking for is crocheted in one piece and the popcorn stitch was done with 5 (I think) dc in the same space and chain one at the top of the stitch to make the popcorn. I wish I still had the pattern. I made another new one for my daughter for Christmas and I have that pattern if you change your mind.
    Would love to see it, if you get a chance.... yeah I remember the popcorn stitch it was 6 lol counted that at least ,,,need to count the doubles across the top so I can sell how many to chain on......Di

16. Likes janie mae liked this post