Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 2nd try!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again,

Thanks so much for sharing your projects! I absolutely love the dishcloth idea! It is cute and your other projects looks nice as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora01 View Post
    Hi Val, no I purchased the pattern on Ravelry. There are 2 patterns to purchase, one for adults and one for babies.
    Cora. what do I look under to find them...I search under slippers but didn't see them..is there another name to search under or do you have a link to them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Cora, I found the slippers...thanks for sharing!

4. Likes Cora01 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here you are! just purchased the crocodile boot slippers after seeing yours yesterday. Did you find the pattern difficult? Any suggestions, thoughts - maybe too late for me to make for Christmas gift, what with everything else? Just was sooo taken with yours!!!
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 12-11-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi GrammaJoe! The pattern was good to follow and it's not hard once you learn the stitch. I found the fphdc/bphdc hard to do the first try because my yarn would split easily and hang up so I had to change to a tighter twist if that's the right way of explaining it. Of course you need to pay attention to line everything up and then with the crocidile stitch to make sure they are staggered.