Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Lawana, and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a newbie to Crocheting.
    If you look up very close to the top of this page and on the left side, you'll see Need Help? If you click on that, it will take you to a page on this forum where you'll see several tutorials that will help you navigate around here.
    How long have you been crocheting?
    I am delighted you have joined us here, this is a very tight knit community of talented, down to earth and sweet folks!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    It worked just fine honey!!! I'm glad you're here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lawana, welcome to the forums! there is serveral in the Link and Resources forums. if you can't find what you want....just ask and we will try and find what you are searching for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,Landon.Thanks for replying to my post. I have been crocheting for a long time .Bought a little book when I was a young stay at home mom and learned from it.Has helped me through some rough times.Am making cowls and scarves now. Have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! We do have some patterns and also LOTS of resources available for crocheting as well as some knitting. If you are looking for something specific and can't find it here on site, you can post a request in the pattern requests section of the site.