Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Pictures of some of my work.

I was asked to post some pictures of what I do. I am sorry I only have 1 picture of a crochet project that I did this morning, the rest are some sewing projects I did. I use no patterns for my sewing as I have always been able to look at something and recreate it. Hope y'all like my projects.
    Attachment 1386Attachment 1382Attachment 1383Attachment 1384Attachment 1385
    The second picture I created using 1 of the many hospital bands I have, was going to make a bracelet and just kept going and wound up with what looked like a flower pot. So I used felt to make flowers and pipe cleaners for the stems and put them all together.
    I create and sell handbags and I make clothes for my daughters and grand-kids.

3. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! All of it s fantastic! I LOVE the purses! Where do you sell your work? You can add the link( if it is online) to the bottom of all your posts. See up top where it says Settings, next to Welcome, etc... settings. Click on that, you'll go to your settings page, on the left under the heading My Settings, you'll see edit signature. Click on that and you can fix up your own personalized signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so envious, my grandmother was a seamtress like you but I have to have a pattern to make anything. Your work is really good. I love the blouse with the ruffles. Welcome to our site. Remember the more you use the site the more you get out of it. Keep the pictures coming. We all love them.

6. Likes ejatchison liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for the kind words. I have to tell you I know a set of twins whose name is the same as y'alls and they are the same age. Only thing they live in PA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing!! You make really nice things.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a world! We grew up with a set of twins related to our aunt. They are about 6 years older and one of them died of breast cancer and we can not conceive of how you live with the loss. I pray every night that I die first. I don't want to loose a child ot my twin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job; like your work; do you sell your handbags at a booth or online....both?

Post Thanks / Like
    So far I have sold them online through Facebook. And on there it has mostly been a friend who will buy one and then they show their friends and and soon their friends want one. I don't make any two alike and sometimes I will make special orders if asked. I only ask $25 for them and that includes the shipping,,
    I have been wanting to do a street fair but, never seem to have the time.
    Thank you for asking,

Post Thanks / Like
    At that price are you making anything for you? Seems too cheap to me. I think you do nice work.

13. Likes ejatchison liked this post