Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I've gotten some more inspiration tonight by going to Walmart!lol Let me explain.........I was lurking,oops I mean looking around the other posts here and saw that someone said Walmart was having great sales on yarn. So living so close to Walmart, I could even take my scooter and be there in 5 minutes, I found myself with my mother at Walmart tonight. So for $30 I bought like 8 Red Heart SuperSavers,7 or 8 oz big ones,a new pair of scissors and lots of ideas for what I want to make!!! I figure w/o the crazy sale the yarn would have run me at least $60. So I'm pretty happy with the savings! Thanks to the gal that shared the sale info!!
    I won't keep yapping away, sometimes that happens when my hands and dexterity are better than usual. I yap because I used to be a Board Moderator for a site called LongLocks. It's a site fore people who want to learn how to take care of their hair,short hair,long hair,different colors and most of all the beautiful hairsticks that Susan(head Rapunzel of LongLocks) designs. And yes if anyone is ever wondering,has Curlgirl64 ever by accident gotten her hair crocheted in her work............there have been many times that has happened!! So now either I bun my hair or put it up with some "sticks"! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    It s so interesting! What is Walmart? Sounds like Waldemort.. you know who

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I have very long hair and have crocheted it into things as well! I usually unravel what I can! I've never had to cut it though! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that problem!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart is like Target,Marshalls,Kohls,discounted prices on everything.
    I too unravel my hair from my crochet work. I only do dustings" every month to keep it healthy. All one length,loose spiral curls(natural) and probably anywhere from 35-38 inches. I have to measure, it's been a long time since I did.

Post Thanks / Like
    cool story...usually it's my hair that has fallen out that I crochet in my projects....opps

6. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post