Quote Originally Posted by Arlyce View Post
Hi all
I actually joined last year sometime and for the life of me I don't know why I haven't posted much. I have been looking at all the great posts and the wonderful pictures you all share of your projects. Thank you for sharing those with us. It is very inspirational.

I live in Washington State. I am 59 years young. I am not sure about celebrating any more birthdays because for the first time in my life, I am not too thrilled about hitting this huge landmark in my life. My Mom was 39 until she died at age 69 so I may have to start following in her footsteps. Ha

I am looking forward to sharing with all of you. I don't know if I should say you girls, because I am sure there are gentlemen on this site as well, so I guess I can say you all when addressing my posts to "you all".

So happy Spring is here so I can put my gardening gloves on. I was happy to see alot of posts in the off topic about gardening. These are my too favorite hobbies, crocheting and gardening.
Hi Arlyce, glad you have joined crochet talk there are amazingly talented people here that will be more than happy to help you with anything you need!! I'm sure you will have the chance to help others also. I live in Va and we have our flower garden and veg garden planted now we pray for good weather and enough rain. Va has had some drought problems the last couple years not severe but we don't want drought conditions this yr!!!
Look forward to getting to know you have a great day!!! Winnie