Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thanks for your warm welcome, I am really excited about being a part of this site. I am hoping to find out what I am doing wrong that my stitches aren't uniform. My daughter has been crocheting for a while now and I have to catch up with her..We can do this together and have a good time.
    Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresah, thanks for your welcome to me to this site. My daughter told me all about it and I couldn't wait to join. I have been trying to crochet now for a month and I can't keep my stitches uniform. I also have a problem when I get to the end of the row and turn my work. I know practice makes perfect but I don't know about that. I use to set and watch my Grandmother crochet for hours. I still have some of her work that she did. Thanks again, looking forward to chatting with you on here.
    Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thanks for your welcome and I know I will enjoy this because I will need a lot of help. I can knit but I really want to master crocheting. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on here.
    Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks your warm welcome and I am looking forward to what i can learn on this site. I am determined to learn how to crochet the right way.
    Carol

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Nana, I don't know how long you have been crocheting, but as you practice more and more, your stitches will become more even... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our wonderful group! I know you'll enjoy being here as much as I have!!