Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ,I am his only Nana so I try real hard to be a good Nana. If I have to say no about something !I come up with another idea not quite as good as the first but still good. I know Easter will be coming up .i hope he is not to big to color Easter eggs. He's 11 yrs old as of last week. I wish he wasn't getting older .I miss the earlier days. Be we still have fun.

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, welcome sorry about you health. Keep the faith. For we can do all things through Christ , thats were our strength comes from. Looking forward to seeing and sharing crochet.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Patty, I'm sure you are a great Nana.. 11 years old is a great age.. Even if you say let's have some fun with Nana, He can also draw on them once they are colored... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    THank you for making me feel welsome. I looked at all the useful information long before I joined. Mainly because I don;t know enough except to look and drool. Between this site and You tube, I am learning quickly and wish I had all the time in the world to make all of the wonderful projects that I see everyone make.

6. Likes Barbara G., moesleah, loves knots liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Hi Folks, Am a crocheter for over 40 years, learned to knit OMG-over 50 years ago. learned to knit in a class because my mom was learning and I couldn't have her do something I couldn't. Enjoyed it, got fairly decent at it. Learned to crochet from a book. Had asked family to teach me, but they wouldn't "teach me their bad habits." Am currently working on three afghans. One is a Christmas present that I just haven't quite gotten done yet. Another is a door prize for a group-have to have it done in another 3 months. Have 90 base squares done for a mitered granny. Think I will make it?

8. Likes Barbara G., teresah, loves knots liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all those who are joining us here in the forums! Each of you are welcome to add a thread in the introductions:

Introduce Yourself

We appreciate each one of you and look forward to learning more about you!

10. Likes loves knots liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiys moesleah, I'm sure your afghans are going to be beautiful.. I hope you post them, when completed... Teresa

12. Likes moesleah, loves knots liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI, welcome from another newbie. I do not know a lot about all of the many stitches and am trying to learn. I would love to hear more about your designs. I am envious that you can do this. Again welcome. Susan

14. Likes moesleah, loves knots liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Everyone. My name is Debbie and I am in Ontario, Canada. I love crocheting. I am now working on my first tablecloth..it is for my daughter, Cameo, and her husband for Christmas next year. I am also going to be doing some amuragami (sp?) for my grandchildren for the first time. I have a number of crochet sites on my Deborah McLaughlin is tolegranny1 on Pinterest
    I would like to thank you for allowing me to join your group..I want to learn techniques/stitches I don't know yet. I have been crocheting for a number of years, but not as much as I have recently.
    Again, thank you..

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome comments from all. This site is new to me but I am so glad I found it!

17. Likes moesleah, teresah, loves knots liked this post