Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynne! Thank you or the answer! Really I can say size 10 thread are harder for me to make... to thick. Thin thread make lace things. I have 2 lovebirds - Alpha and Betha and 2 budgerigars. They are named Greenney, Prince and Steeley. Did you post pictures of your works? == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! Everyone has been giving me a warm reception, too..I've only been here a little while, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Momunum, Welcome to crochet talk!
    My husband also has fibromyalgia besides having depression and being bipolar. Love in Christ, Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi' Everyone. My name is Patsy. I am here in Springville, Tenn. I am really a Texas girl. I love to Crochet, Sew, and Can food. We have 21 acre farm. So there
    is always work to be done. I am 63 years young. I have found that the Crochet Country Dish Cloths go real well. But you don't make much money on
    them. I have been Crocheting for 40 years. So I do all kinds. I am so glad I found this site. Would love to hear from any one. I am also a Christain, I love
    the Lord and try to follow his word, I am a Baptist. I like to be frugal, use coupons, and raise a garden, and fruit trees. We are tring to get back to nature.
    I know all about illness, and hard times. But God is looking out for us all Lynne. Will be praying for you.
    Have a Great Day PATSY

married. am

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patsy,
    How are you? How is your garden doing?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies == larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I have crocheted over 30 years. I crochet for other people and I love making doilies. afghans and tablecloths Hope you enjoy the forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by momunum View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Lynne and I live in Caulfield, MO, USA.

I've been crocheting, thread and yarn, for about 10-12 years. I like making afghans/blankets, doilies, snowflakes and some baby clothes. Right now I'm doing samples for a baby blanket for our grandson, Archer, who is grandchild #10 for us (My husband Robert and I).

We've been married for 10 years and have 6 children between us and we just had our 11th grandbaby, a boy. So I'll be making him a blanket when I'm done with Archer's.

I like to read, listen to music -- 70's Christian music and Christmas music, and walk.

I have fibromyalgia, FMS, and chronic fatigue syndrome, CFS, which makes life interesting at times.

I'm a Christian and adore my Jesus and my relationship with Him.

I'm looking forward to being on this site.

Cheers,

Lynne
    Praise God!