Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: For Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish i could come... I will think about it. You know I am not English speaking... may anyone meet me in JFK to show me the way to meeting? Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi larisa I will not be able to go BUT I know some CT friends would meet you. I too adore your Doily you sent its Beatiful & very special. Thank You My Friend

Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I wish i could come... I will think about it. You know I am not English speaking... may anyone meet me in JFK to show me the way to meeting? Larisa
    HEY EVERYONE!!!! Be sure to read Larisa's post! It sounds like there is a very slim chance we could get to meet Larisa at the 2014 meeting! please respond someone whoever might be coming from that direction that could meet her at JFK airport!!! That would be a real miracle for her to come! And to think we could meet her face to face!!!! I would love that!!! And Larisa, it would not matter that you are not English speaking... we would all love to meet you! Now I want to cry!!!!! I love it , I love it! I love it! I am so excited!!!! AND I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW, TO THINK THAT I MIGHT GET TO MEET YOU! Your friend, redhead/Patty

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear! I am thinking of this... I am not sure I can get visa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear! I am thinking of this... I am not sure I can get visa
    Oh Larisa, I know absolutely nothing about visas... I have never had one or know of anyone who has had one. I cannot help you on this problem. I hope you can get one if needed tho. You probably will need one won't you? Does anyone else out there know about visas? Can anyone help with this? Hugs to all , redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! Yesterday I talked to Peter and he said YES! I was so nervous and excited could not sleep until 4 am and I go to work soon. I will wait until March and then go to Embassy. You will know the result
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome Larisa and everyone who is able to go and see each other! You are all great and will have a great time! Love reading how the meeting is going and such! YOU GO GIRLS! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! Yesterday I talked to Peter and he said YES! I was so nervous and excited could not sleep until 4 am and I go to work soon. I will wait until March and then go to Embassy. You will know the result
    That is great Larisa! You know in my PM to you I said IF I could meet you I would make a sign to greet you and identify myself to you. I want you to know there is no way that I could meet you but the person who would meet you could make a sign that would clearly greet you and let you know who they are and that we are waiting for YOU to get off the plane. I wish I could meet you there but I won't be able to but I am sure that someone would be there to meet you. They would let you know their name and that they are from the 2014 Happy hookers Meeting! Some one will work that out I am sure when the time comes if you get to come. I am so excited for you. Your friend, Patty

12. Likes N/A liked this post