Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmalefty I hope i didnt offend you. # 5 is me and It must have been before our SSIS. You dont have your foot in your mouth its my senior moment, forgetting???? LUV Yaah HUGS Susan M J

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel lost. About SSIS - I cannot send letters every month. But I can take part in another exchange next year
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes amanda, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    SusanMJ- all ok here except for a little brain drain-LOL. What is SSIS? imalefty

6. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude is in charge of this so I could explain BUT go and ask TRUDE so to not get wrong message. It will be fun. Is that OK ?? I will if you cant get her??

larisa SSIS you dont have to worry about every week. At her B.D, Easter, Thanksgiving, Xmas. Maybe when summer starts up?? Dont worry Sweetie

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do not I join imalefty exchange?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't intend to make a problem-let's forget I posted anything. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear! we can make own exchange - you and me
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    We did not end up going in the corn maze. When we got there the lady said they only accept cash (even though we saw the card slider machine) and completely ignored us as we were talking about how we don't even know of a close bank, etc. So we just left. We thought it was really rude. We went to my moms house instead and I showed my partner the cats, dogs, and the bird at my moms. Lulu the parrot actually loved him and is going to be coming home with us soon (my mom offered and due to the high stress environment and his joy around me and my partner, we think it is a better situation.)

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW I would have asked if machine was not working?? I would have left too. Im wondering your Mom Bird is or was it your Bird and coming back with you?? So nice now get it ready for the welcome home party hehehe. How many birds do you have? When do you thnk he or she will come Home?
    Hows work going are you crocheting anything or time doesn't allow. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. First...I got the last thing for my Secret Santa Pal so I cab mail it next week. I can't wait. I sure hope (*)*)* like it.
    Ok ...there is a thread that I started for the Secret Sis (SSIS). I think that so far only 4 of us have signed up. I wrote up what I thought everyone thought this SSIS was going to be about. However, if I wrote something that isn't correct please let me know. I was hoping for more to sign up.
    Larissa you said you couldn't send a letter every month. Now I don't mean to sound stupid but are you not allowed to or is it that you don't have that much to say? If it is you don't have that much to say...do you have postcards from your area? Or like just a card? There is no need to write a letter each month. You could just send a card and sign your name.
    Please, everyone look for the thread and ask me any questions you might have. This is supposed to be fun.

15. Likes N/A liked this post