Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO my Tongue is licking...................a cone with chocolate carame& nuts ... You mad me sad so Im eating to get FAT......ER and
    sit on you. Do you like a red xmas Bag or a different color??.......with COAL blah blah blah blah BLAH

Post Thanks / Like
    See how you hurt her FAYE? She is going to eat herself right into the ER. I hope you are happy with yourself. Don't you dare make Susan cry. Don't make me come there! Are you going to be mean when I do this for the entire year? I want to know just so I can start trying to find the perfect person for you.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOOH HUM BUG COAL COAL & MORE COAL Perfect person check the COAL YARD hahahaha................................HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, okay MamaSue you got her mad at me and look how she is threatening me!! Are you going to let her hurt your little girl? I was your girl before she came along!! Oh me, so sad!! If I deserve the coal please put it in a red bag.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember getting coal as a child... Coal candy!! Haha. I think it was bubblegum or something.

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually saw a bag (red) of coal for sale at the dollar store last Christmas. I almost bought some as gag gifts.
    Dinah

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you need to go back and get it for MamaSue to give me as she has fallen out of love with me. My MamaSue doesn't love me any more. So sad, tears running down my face. So sad!!! Woe is me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gee Faye, aren't you lonely at the party all by yourself? Everyone loves you (most of the time), and I am sure Susan does too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you come to my party? I may feel a little better but I need my MamaSue to love me again!! Trude, please forgive me and come to my party, please!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm I don't know about coming to your party. We had a saying when my son was growing up...Smarty, smarty had a party and no one came but Mrs. McCarty. It originally was no one came, but William didn't want to be there alone so he invited Mrs. McCarty. However, since I just discovered this wonderful little bite called Brookside Dark Chocolate covered Blueberries, if at your party your are serving these I will most certainly be in attendance.

15. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post