Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Our appetizer tonight was a avocado, cucumber, tomato with ovvg dressing S &P with fresh Parmesan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all the colors but my favorite is the hot pink. Pink is just a nice happy color and goes with about every other color.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trudy: Appetizer sounds fresh and yummy! Picked on tiny green pepper that is left and cut it up a bit to have with hamburgers on the grill!!! Take care! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude I like both sunsets and sunrises they have all the colors to look at. I see more sunsets than sunrises though because I am on my way home from work.

Post Thanks / Like
    susan m j you have bunny rabbits

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    laurie yes I dont have them but I think there cozy, lovable Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the full year is the plan. Maybe it wouldn't be a secret, but getting to know one another is a reason better. When I get a new pattern from the freebies at Michaels or Hobby Lobby get two. When I clip That good sounding recipe I'll make a copy, I'll send a birthday card. There are so many ways to stay in touch. I like the year long idea. I could get something mailed from another state too - lol. The big reveal is with your Christmas gift.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I am thinking. Through the year you might think you know who your partner is, but you won't know for sure. Even if you have no way to disguise where the item is being mailed from. So I guess, because Susan and I are both in Minnesota I wouldn't partner us together. Are there any other people who share a state?

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Pam & Trude that a year long partner Jan 1st 2014 is better. Like I am with SS I keep guessing I have less to do I guess so
    it'll be fun trying to fool my SSIS. I have a few ideas BUT cant tell good ones too........I may be helping mine out wondering who I am????? LOL SMJ