Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am, and I love being that way. So any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I would have to be sneaky but I think I could throw someone off. I could always send it to someone else to mail for me. I think I am not very mysterious but I can be sneaky about gifts!!

Post Thanks / Like
    SURE R Ms Faye

Post Thanks / Like
    After thinking about this I agree that it might be good to do it next year and I'll pray that all of us will still be around then.

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have zero idea the time etc goes into this exchange, cant be as easy as others think. The secret part is a hard one, how about every 3 months we change names?? so they may know. Look @ me how many are from MN or Wisc.?? I could ask postman to hide the mark that shows Stste?? Mine would . Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh send to someone to send to someone, or to someone t someone to someone. OHHH! This is getting better and better. And Twin faye is there something you are worried about us not being here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude other then CT Hokkers I dont have anyone to do that?? Sounds good but not all have people to do that withxxxxxxx

9. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems to me that most of us are now in agreement to wait til after the first of the year to start. I like the idea of having one partner all year. However, Maybe others like Susan would like something different. I think this is getting more complicated. Give me thoughts and I will compile a list of ideas and maybe then we will have like a final vote. If I am rambling or not making sense this evening it might be the margarita (s)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry Susan. Maybe the secret part isn't the main part. Have there been a lot of swap/exchanges here? Maybe it could be partnered with someone you have never been with or don't know?

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt think I didnt like it. Im going by others Ive chatted with. Every 3 months or 4 months that way you get to know more gals.??? Yhe Jan.1st 2014 is Great time and 1 is too. Just a suggestion to see what others think. Some are shy to speak up??

Next time you make a drink pour me one PLEASE. Ill bring the snacks...appetizers whhh yummy. HUGS