Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Not always here

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou Ladies for the support you have shown me I do not recieve alot of support from the people around me and had to cut those so called friends out of my future Which is all about the Positive

2. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying that all is working out well for all of you! shirley

4. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a house! we close by october!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! We are all praying for you! Shirley

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad you got a house! That means you are getting closer! Have you heard from your daughter? Please keep us updated as we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry been busy packing! Update; I have talked to my daughter,she was angry at first,but I explained to her that I didn't apply for custody to hurt her I did it so she would be able to see her son,but I am very sad to admit that my daughter will never be a MOM! she still has not seen Dakota all she wants from me is to post pictures and updates on her facebook page.
    my daughter ran away from home while she was pregnant I met my grandson when he was a week old at a beer fest downtown Syracuse that was hearing from a neighbor that she had him, I started buying diapers and formula to take to her,but she shows up at my house 3 days later and ask of I wanted to babysit and I did for a month and then I didn't see him until december 3rd 2012 when my boyfriendand I drove her down to nyc to get him at the airport.Then I would get Dakota every other weekend,then every weekend again my daughter abandons her son.How I ended up having him here full time is I picked him up for a weekend visit and didn't take him back told the people he was my grandchild and I was going to keep him,again my daughter moves in with us and I really thought that with my help she would succeed,but (HaHa the joke was on me)she abandons him yet again(makes 3 times)Lucky for me he was with me The hardest thing for me to do was to tell her cps worker! now the father decides he's going to come and take him back,but he hasn't had contact with Dakota since he put him on a plane.Well I wasn't going to lose my grandson again!Hence my fight!

10. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You are a wonderful grandma and that little boy is very lucky!!!! It is a tough job for you to go through this but in the finish it is all worth it! Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    An update for my extended family here!
    We close on our house October 18th just in time for the holidays So exited to move and start a new chapter in my life.
    and Yes I did get custody of my grandson WooHoo! Dakota get's a chance at a good life now,he's really exited about having his own room!

13. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful!!! That is great news!!!! Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy for all of you! He is a fortunate little boy to have you! Hugs, Shirley