Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  65
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I get my Craft Room cleared I can add a Single size Bed in there ( a big square Table/footstool like thing) open to twin size bed?? I dont
    have it yet JUST A WISH and you can come and stay and play all night with me??? We can have a Pot of Coffee on and Larry can make us breakfast. Maybe have a Massage by a professional down town and go for a swim in warm water. Have lunch at a Hot Spot for Good Food.
    Joseph cant come that time. See what happens after a glass of wine WHOOPIE !!! So cool closed window down a little. HUGS Sweetie

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds awesome! We have a small room it is all windows closets and doors! We have TAXI the tortoise, and SPAWNIE the iguana in there! We thought of trying a futon in there but the room is too small and to many doors no empty wall! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! The weather here took a twist for the better so far! We were supposed to be in the mid to high 90s. Yesterday it was 89 degrees YAAA! Today we are to be at 88 degrees even more YAAAA! It was so much easier to breath our air quality has been real poor when it gets into the high 90s and low 100s! I hope everyone is staying safe! I saw on the news this morning Bolder Colorado is really having severe rain storms, I hope everyone who lives there or close to there or even knows someone who lives there stays safe! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda glad for you kids and all who live there. Minnesota is cool 70 no humidity GREAT. Colorado I'll send a little of our weather to you. Such a tragedy I Pray everyday for them and all who are in turmoil. LOL SMJ

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today the weather going to be wonderful 87 degreed, the nights are in the mid to low 60s! This week they are saying it should be the same except a few days cooler a wonderful 82 degrees and low to high 50s at night! Thanks Susan for sending me cooler weather! I LOVE IT! Enjoy the nice weather! Anyone in Clorado, I hope all is well and you are all safe! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone! The weather here has been real nice, in the low 80s in the afternoon and our evenings are in the low 60s sunny, but so nice and breezy! The weather is supposed to heat up a bit this weekend, hopefully not to bad then cool down next week again! I have been sick with an awful cold so it is nice to get outside in the garden and sit without sweating my butt off! My morning glories I planted just started blooming! I hope everyone's weather is nice and tolerable and no danger from storms! Hopefully if you live in Colorado or have family or friends near the bad weather they have been having I pray they are all safe and well and everywhere else! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone! Guess what we have had for the past 4 hours! The wind started to blow a little around 4pm then it increasingly got worse all the dirt from the farms around here was blowing everywhere a huge dust storm, no rain but still knocked our power out for 30 minutes only thank goodness, we are prepared with candles for just in case! The electric company just called to inform me the electric is out and they will call back with expected time to come back on! LOL! Ours is on already, I hope it doesn't go out again, my house phone and cell phone rang at same time from them! My hubby said are they trying to tell us it will go out again! It is so nice and cool super windy but won't complain at all! I hope everyone is having a nice cool evening, stay safe and warm. Barbara how is the weather where you live are you still having a lot of rain? Keep you and your kids safe and warm! Everyone else please let me know how your weather is doing! Does anyone know or live near the Colorado area? If so I pray all are safe and well! Everyone be safe and warm or cool if you are still experiencing the hot weather! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like

Autumn Weather

Most comfortable here in NJ. Sunny and clear all day,about 70 degrees. It's 1:39 AM Mon. and temp is 50. Love this weather! Hope it keeps up like this for a bit- I am totally sick of hot weather. Caring thoughts to all where weather has caused such destruction. imalefty

15. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather seems to be cooler for everyone this year! I haven't heard anymore on how Colorado weather is doing! I know there are other places that are having rainy weather and some who are still experiencing hot weather! I just pray that everyone is safe and warm if weather is cold and safe and cool if weather his hot! This weekend we were at 70 degrees during the day and afternoon and our evenings were in the high 50s! I felt like I was at the beach it was a marvelous and beautiful weekend! Thanks to everyone who keep me updated on their weather! I love to hear from different places, to find out if they are different from mine here in the south valley of California! I have another curious question for everyone! What are your gas prices like? Ours just went up to $3.90 a gallon, ridiculous! Have a wonderful day everyone everywhere! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The weather is beautiful. Autumn is in the air! It's arrival is quite surprising 'cuz the past few years summer has lingered 'til much later. Perfect weather to spend time outdoors and enjoy the splendor of autumn!

Gas prices??? I'll be consciously aware next time I'm at the pump.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

19. Likes amanda liked this post