Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My heart goes out to you about friends son. Trying not to ask questions?? He messed up or teacher over sight?? Thats a tough situation. Feel for that Young Guy. HUGS. Some times going shopping when I selt that way is the wrong thing to do, I end up not even seeing things as my mind is cluttered with problems. Your friend is visiting with the kids?? How many kids does she have? How
    long has she been your friend? ""Wish you hope to Cope"" Prayers for you & the situation. Be Good to yourself. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan. This young guy has been home schooled. As have her 4 other children. He told his mom that being 18 he could handle school last all by himself, and when she would check he lied to her. It will all be cleared up, but there will be some heartache. She is the friend I was just visiting with in the city. We have been friends for 40 years. We talk on the phone almost every morning for a long while (sometimes for 2 hours), and often times we talk again in the afternoon. Good thing long distance is free. When I go visit my aunt who lives in Motley, my friend ans I talk on the cell phone and it help the trip go faster.

3. Likes amanda, Firepxy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TRUDE (a MOMs lashing......NO PHONE while driving) Ok now my friend I am double sorry your friend is in this perdictament how awful for her & hubby to deal with such heartache etc. You too for being so close & just coming back from there. Im so concerned for you about this You and Friend have a special bond and you just be there to listen & help her in what way you can. You have your family so try to be her ear & listen & attend your Head of house ??????????. Im bossy ?? dont mean too just so praying this young man sees the light. Hows he dealing with your Heartache with Friends Needs?? LOL & Prayers Susan M J

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread is closing due to the number of posts....please make a new thread...thank you!