Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Landon has the names of those attending as of now. Billie give her a pm and see if she does and thanks for stepping up to do this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I think Landon has the names of those attending as of now. Billie give her a pm and see if she does and thanks for stepping up to do this.
    I need to know how many squares to make too .... anyone know how many are participating in the exchange? I notice the date on this post is a good while back. Did we ever get a head count? redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    This is another thing that we will need to see how many want to participate as we get closer to the June 2014.

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Suddenly 'redhead' got me idea I can come to US too. At least I will make another try. I did not sleep until 4 am.... Peter agree about this. Thank you == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I need to know how many squares to make too .... anyone know how many are participating in the exchange? I notice the date on this post is a good while back. Did we ever get a head count? redhead/Patty
    Hi Patty I am pretty new here so I am wondering about this exchange and the trip to Tennessee sounds exciting :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of us are making 6 inch squares from acrylic yarn to exchange. I made a few and then got busy with gifts etc. We'll have more about this later but you could go ahead and make a few to get started as you have time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty I am pretty new here so I am wondering about this exchange and the trip to Tennessee sounds exciting :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    2014 Hooker Meeting Account-picture-004-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by billieconrad View Post
    Some of us are making 6 inch squares from acrylic yarn to exchange. I made a few and then got busy with gifts etc. We'll have more about this later but you could go ahead and make a few to get started as you have time.
    Yes I got sidetracked too, I need to get back to making some 6 inch squares. I love making afghans so much that I have almost completed the shades of lavender one and will post it when it is finished. It is larger blocks about 12 X 12 inches including a border around each block with variegated yarn with colors that compliment the shades of lavender blocks. This way I don't have to crochet a strip to set each block apart. It's 4 blocks wide X 5 blocks long. I have one more block to sew onto the afghan and I will be ready to finish the edges around it.This is the block I am taking about. I took the edging off and crocheted 3 rows of variegated yarn around the edges and than sewed them all together in a 4X5 block afghan of 12X12 inch squares.
    Last edited by redhead; 12-28-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    2014 Hooker Meeting Account-picture-004-jpg

Yes I got sidetracked too, I need to get back to making some 6 inch squares. I love making afghans so much that I have almost completed the shades of lavender one and will post it when it is finished. It is larger blocks about 12 X 12 inches including a border around each block with variegated yarn with colors that compliment the shades of lavender blocks. This way I don't have to crochet a strip to set each block apart. It's 4 blocks wide X 5 blocks long. I have one more block to sew onto the afghan and I will be ready to finish the edges around it.This is the block I am taking about. I took the edging off and crocheted 3 rows of variegated yarn around the edges and than sewed them all together in a 4X5 block afghan of 12X12 inch squares.

i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MAYBE YOU CAN SEE THE BLOCK FOR MY AFGHAN NOW. Never mind!! the picture is at the top of the other post!!!! and again at the top of this one.
    Last edited by redhead; 12-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a new member So I don't understand about the charges I thought it was free Thanks for what you do I just don't know what is going on

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann what charges are you referring to? The meeting is free but of course you must pay for lodging and other expenses like meals and transportation expenses. The Friday dinner at my sister's is free but other meals will have to be paid for by each of us. I'm confused too but I hope you will plan to attend and get in touch with Kay for help with reservations.