Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. I am feeling sick and stay in bed. Blackberries sound great
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Bed is where you need to be. Just make sure to have your crochet with you. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids. I hope you feel better real quick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning,

Slept in, was up crocheting an Octopus for my granddaughter till 3am, almost done with it.

Trude: Yummm, Blackberries, lucky you.... Try not to do too much because you will be back in the same boat tomorrow not feeling well.

Larisa: Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, but like Trude said, stay in bed and take it easy.

Everyone have a Blessed day and enjoy.......Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning: It is 9:15 AM here. Tom is mowing the lawn and I am on this crazy computer talking to all of you wonderful people!!!! If I get groceries today I will have accomplished a lot.

Larisa: You are not supposed to be sick. You need to relax and enjoy your weekend.

Trude: Just do a couple little things, like pick the blackberries (oh yum and make me cobbler!) and then crochet!!!

Isabelle: I am lucky to stay upright til 10 PM!!!!! I have not seen 3 AM in soooo long! Sounds like a wonderful gift though!

Lola is getting a treat today for being a good girl while we were gone Sat. She gets to go to the dump with Tom to take the grass from mowing the lawn!!!! She gets a dog bone when she goes there too!!!

Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Monday morning! It s start of new week. Sick or not I should go to work. Coffee calls me == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Monday morning! It s start of new week. Sick or not I should go to work. Coffee calls me == Larisa
    Good morning Larisa
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning,

Another hot and muggy Monday in Florida, relaxing and on the computer having my coffee....Have to get ready to go take care of granddaughter.

Larisa: Sorry to hear you still do not feel any better....but, if you really do no feel well you should stay home and take care of yourself.

Shirley: Hope Lola enjoyed her trip and her treat.

Everyone have a Blessed Day.......Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello friends. It s nice to hear from you!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE! I JUST GOT WOKE UP FROM A HGE THUNDER! Last night we had a little lightning around 7pm, then at 10 pm a little lightning and little thunder now it is vibrating our house and my puppies are shaking, ans I forgot the rain is coming down! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so mad at Annies. I am subsrcibed to newletters and woohoo they proposed to send me new issue for free. Just imagine how I was sad - my country is not in list but USA and Canada. I feel humiliated. Every time I think I am human being like all of you but have shocks and see I am 2nd sort person...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן