Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, thank you for your kind words. it is difficult but luckily I have met another wonderful man who brings me great happiness. He was widowed too and we share a lot of great memories with each other. I still have tears and a pain
    Last edited by yarnoholic; 08-11-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Lost connection

Post Thanks / Like
    Painful heart sometimes. I try to think h
    e would have been happy I went on living. I watched my mother do right the opposite after my father died. She stayed seriously depressed for eleven years, barely leaving the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: I would so much rather see you happy and living life and I am sure your hubby would have wished that too. Both my mom and MIL volunteered, met gals for coffee and grocery shopping, went on trips, etc. and I was so glad they did that. My mom and dad were married almost 50 years and MIL/FIL married 65 years.

Enjoy and have a good time. Is your friend going with you on your trip? Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes he is! My sister has met him, but my niece and her two children haven't. All of a sudden the trip is just around the corner (lol). I've had months but I guess I have procrastinated a bit. Now so much to do and so little time to do it in. We're leaving Thursday and driving half way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: I am glad he is going with you to meet your family! We will talk I am sure before you leave, but drive safe and have a good time! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam I see your busy getting ready for a trip. Scary like when you were a Teen?? I would & if so it will be a wonderful time and each
    will have FUN. Your Imediate Family will like him or its ther loss and its your Life? If a man is a hard working, kind, good to all around him and is not abusive etc Hell with what ANYONE thinks. (we do tho dont we?) Have a Wild Time Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,thanks for the kind words of encouragement.