Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    Good morning! It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining brightly! I just ate Wendy's chili w/cheese and onions, crackers and a Coke. It was delicious! I need to plan my day's activities, of course; gardening is included. What are you plans for today?(((Hugs)))~Beverly~
    Enjoy your day Beverly....hope all is well with you
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teri:

Sounds like the kids had fun with the animals. Your granddaughter is beautiful. What a sweetie. I can just seen your grandson with the quads cuz my boys are like that too. So was my son.

DIL took the kids in MN to a water park. She said there were 44 steps up to the slides, and she counted (OMG) that they went up those steps 27 times in 90 minutes. They were exhausted last night but loved every minute of it. She was exhausted too watching them and burned to a crisp.

Yes doing things that take quiet and time are nice and kind of revitalize us. I am pleased that your hubby can get this office into a bigger space. The old farmhouse sounds very quaint and interesting. I am glad the drive to NJ is not too bad. I bet the scenery is gorgeous. That is one thing about going to Seattle from the desert here is that after about 2 hours the desert stops and the trees and lush greenery start.

Have a great Sunday and a good trip. Shirley

3. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Teri! Thank you as I am relaxing and enjoying this day. It's rained and cloudy and a beautiful day! I respect all of God's weather; it all serves a purpose.
    Enjoy your day !

Hi Lili! I hope you're enjoying your day!

Grandchildren are blessings in our lives!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Night Owls,

I am working steadily now that I'm rested and relaxed. Accomplishments: clean kitchen, trash pick-up is ready and created master weekly to-do-list. Laundry is in process! Wheeeeee I've been rejuvenated! Will also refresh the bedroom before going to bed tonite!

7. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello from Europe! It s Monday here and I go to work really soon. My coffee is here and no time for myself LOL have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa
    Good Morning ...and I have my coffee too. I hope you day was good. I leave for New Jersey today to take my grandchildren home. It is a 6 hour trip and I will be on my way home tomorrow....

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone
    Today is the day the grandkids go home...the time with them went all to quickly...there were great times and then again there were some times I just wanted to go and take a nap! But we had fun. ...It will take a 6 hour ride to bring them home..I am sure with potty breaks it will take longer. I will talk to you all on Wednesday!

12. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teri: Our daughter and family drove what usually is an 8 hour trip in 12 hours!!! OMG. I drove with them coming out from NY when they were moving to WA and we stopped at my son's in MN, and I flew home. I am so glad you had a great time with the kids. It is the truth you love them so much and yet you want to make the noise go away! Have a good trip and talk to you later. Shirley

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Free days are so far from me yet LOL... Doilies rule
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri, safe traveling to and fro! Enjoy your trip!

Hi Shirley! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Larisa, how are you? How's the weather? It's cloudy and it has rained the past two days. It was needed and really was good for my gardens.