Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I am thinking of you during this time, so sorry to hear of your loss. He was and always will be a part of your family and he is probably watching you right now.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    SMUDGE (pouty) as he was known you will be missed by your Masters CT Friends a lot. Jasper & Chloe my cats both say we will see each other so be at peace till then'

Landon My Prayers and animal loving thoughts are with you. Hes at a peaceful time and wants you to him forever in your thoughts BUT to go on and Love again???

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Landon, I'm so sorry! I know how you feel. You supported me when my "Fatty" went missing earlier this year and he never returned. I'm thinking of you and think that your sweet kitty is happy where he's at... batting at yarn and chasing mice...

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheila: So sorry Fatty did not return! All the time in the paper we see pets who have gone missing. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheila sorry as I missed the tradgedy about your cat who went missing, & didn't return. How old if you don't mind my asking?? If you are able I would love to see a Pic. Again Isorry . My 2 14 month old Jasper & chloe (Bro. & sis) from a savage farmer at 7 weeks old. I don't dare wonder what life would be without them. As devastating as a Person I feel. HUGS & xxx where ever he is Prayers go whith you & him Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks "Lili" and Susan MJ... I lived in the country..... I know deep in my heart some animal got him and that's what makes it hard. He was 8 yrs. old and feisty (even though he was fat lol) I will try to post a picture, but I'm not too computer savvy. He once had his "ass chewed off" (literally), but recovered and didn't show any signs of trauma. I was glad of that. I'm just grateful for the years I did have with him.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how to post a picture from my files. Sorry....

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Landon. Hugs from Pinky, a newcomer.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't either hun?? I know there are videos to show & our gifted gals could help. Don't stress yourself sweetie, I had to smile when you said of getting bit?? Out of love of course, he was a strong willed little? guy. Chat again soon. Good-Night Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheila and Pinky: I only know what Barbara G explained to me about posting pics. Below this quick reply is post reply and go advanced. If you click on go advanced another screen will come up and there is a paperclip which you click on and then just follow the instructions. Maybe Barbara G could help you more but this might get you started!!!! Shirley

13. Likes N/A, Kitty liked this post