Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  47
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: First Names

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I see, you were just pointing out my screw up. Thanks a whole lot! LOL That makes me feel a whole lot better!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbySue View Post
    Oh I see, you were just pointing out my screw up. Thanks a whole lot! LOL That makes me feel a whole lot better!
    I didn't offend you did I/ I didn't mean to anyway...look how many times I have screwed up... a lot ! Love ya, redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne, adding our first names in a post is a nice idea. My first name is Terri when I made my screen name, telych,I used the first two letters of my first ,middle and last name!

Post Thanks / Like
    okwie264 - real name is Olga

Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Audrey. I just added the L because it is my middle initial and I couldn't think of a name

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Brenda/ Crochet Nana

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I'm LI Roe and my real name is Roseanna.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janie mai
    Received your patterns and Thank you so much!!
    They both are very pretty--Think the lacy one would be great for a wedding afgan !

Don't worry about the way they look LOL--Thought I was the only one that writes on the pattern!!
    Usually put the date and name on it who I made it for--and other stuff Im supposed to remember!!

Again many thanks!!

Hestoria

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    I know a lot of people on the group have screen names. I for one do. But sometimes it gets to be confusing as to who we are talking or referring to in threads. I am going to suggest that we add our screen name below and our real FIRST name. We don't want last names but first names would be great. YOU don't have to do this if you don't want to..don't feel pressured..please I am just asking in a friendly way..my old brain sometimes needs a little help ...I will start it..

Me2la/Anne
    mpurcell25/Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    Karen ..I have been calling you Kay..lol..But am also a middle name person..my first name is Cheryl..my middle is Anne..I never liked Cheryl on me..others it is fine..but I have always been a Anne or Annie all my life.
    Sorry it took so long for me to see this. Calling me Kay is fine. Just don't put the "e" on the end. My family called me all kinds of nicknames. My mom called me Kay-Kay; grandmother called me Ko-Ko; when I worked at publishing company there were quick a few Karen's & including my first boss. Another Karen & I decided we'd go by our nicknames: I went Kay-Kay & she did Kay. She left the company and I was always called Kay. Most never new my name was Karen until I became a department head. Then they thought I was a new person at the job. Everyone now calls me Karen except a few select friends, which means all those here at CT.

11. Likes amanda liked this post