Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the recipe, butterflyrose! Have a great day; it is beautiful today in sunny eastern WA.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome Lili! It's a beautiful day here in Texas too.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Larisa, thank you! I really am enjoying my life and its many adventures!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a very busy day! I went to the city and visited family, shopping and ran errands today. I also managed to do some projects at home today. How did you spend your day?

Post Thanks / Like
    I worked until 2 am and then I could not sleep. LOL I need to finish this project until tomorrow
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there everyone! I hope I am back finally! I finally got my seeds planted in potting soil in little containers that you just stick in the ground when they are ready! I bought a bunch of packages of 24 2 years ago at the 99 cents store! I saw more there last month but we rarely get out much because of Dr. appointments! I love to garden in the summer, although I dislike the heat! Larisa are you at work? I'm drinking coffee at 440am I couldn't sleep well! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes N/A, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Amanda! I work hard until 12 30 tomorrow
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! I think you need another vacation! I know I need a vacation to cooler weather! It is going to be 99 degrees today! Friday 104 degrees and Saturday 112 degrees! Way to HOT for me! Have a great day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay safe! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need cooler come to Minneapolis, MN its 50 degrees and cloudy I cant have windows open its cool. I have 2 lovely desserts made, Danish Rolls & strawberry poke Cake. Coffee or tea. Cant pass that up. Help organize my Craft room & have a pull out bed?? Can get a Bed for Coop also.?????? Bribery is it working xxxooo & HUGS SMJ

13. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies! Welcome back Manda! Gardening is so much fun. Luv it!

Susan, those sweet desserts sound delicious. Please describe your craft room---color, how it's decorated and storage space for crafting. As you know, I love to decorate and you've peaked my interest!

I agree with you Manda. Oooooooh Larisa, you need another vacation! Can we campaign for your boss to give you another one?

It's raining here...so my plans have changed. Inside activities all the way! Crocheting, folding laundry, watching TV, computer time, cooking, reading and organizing. These plans can change at a moment's notice too!LOL Enjoy your day Ladies!

15. Likes N/A liked this post