Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    You really are very sweet but we have lots of sweet members, don't we, Lawana? This whole group is full of darling, wonderful people.
    Hugs, Jane
    You are like my extended family and you are such good friends. I love you all! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I have tears in my eyes! Getting mushey!

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet friends are just super-duper in my book! Made me smile just reading how good we are to each other, hugs, Crabtree

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting mad & fuming.Does anyone have a daughter in law that makes you mad & you can't really do anything about it?I had some people come & clean out my flower beds & plant them & my pots for me. With the ritis boys in my upper arms I just couldn't do it. We are standing in efront of my house & they are getting ready to leave & my granddaugher & her show up- coming across the street from the neighbors house & and she told my son I was talking about her & it made her mad. She said to us that Livvie wanted to see Memaw so they came to see what we were doing & mentioned they were goingto the grandsons ballgame. I had a box of flowers for my daughter so I asked if she would mind taking it too her. She said ok. I noticed she was kind of quiet.Told Livvie Nathanwould be glad to see her.I don't remember saying anything about her but--- who knows. I haven't been able to get hold of the other lady to see if she remembers what we talked about.Monica won't tell my son what I supposidly said so who knows. She is a very moody person. I've crossed swords only once with her & I told my son if she ever talks to me in that tone of voice again there will be H--- to pay. She will put him in the middle & Livvie too. Livvie loves to come to my house & color & look up kitty video on the computers.Makes it awkward as we live next door.He puts our garbage cont out front on Thur. nite & his car is gone so I expect he srarted his new hrs today. Made up my mind if it isn't moved by dark I will load mine in my garden wagon & haul it out front to the spot & she can do the can. With my shoulders so painful I can't move that can. So if she doesn't rember- tough. Forgive me for spewing here. Have nowhere else to do it.told my son he has to find out what i said if i said anything.

5. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug,
    The only thing worse than a daughter in law behaving that way is an ex-husband's new wife. That is what I had to deal with this weekend at my own daughter's baby shower. I paid $300 for a plane ticket to be there for my daughter & then had to deal with her step mother's bulls---. This woman had the nerve to put her purse beside mine at a table 3 times. My other daughter moved it to another table all 3 times before she got the message that she wasn't sitting beside me. She just wanted to start something. That was Saturday. She cornered me as she was leaving & we talked. She has told I said things while I was there trying to make my kids mad at me. She has told things that since I have been home trying to make my kids mad at me. Saying I said this & that, things my kids know I would never say. You should never let a person like this get under your skin. They thrive on drama & causing trouble. You are better than that & so is your son. Rise above it. He will wise up & straighyen her out.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Jane Im so so Mad for you but dont waste your time dweling on that------- person. God forgive her OR wrap her good if IT gets close to you again. It was a devastating ordeal you had to deal with. You are a kind , generous person and you know that, Look at all the sweet friends you have( hehe??). I hope all of the shower did'nt go BAD ?? Love & HUGS to You & Pray she'll learn her selfish ways are NO more. Your CT friend
    Susan M J

8. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug Im sorry you've had a bad time. Why cant Family time be peaceful, fun & laughter NOT what you had & Janiemae??
    Im almost glad my family dont care & stays away except hubbys son & daughter-in-law they are 2 Angels we talk to & want to go out once in a while, sit and talk I am BLESSED but you and others have Family around and BANG/He__ lets loose. Try
    to concentrate on those who are loving etc. Pray for those who less fortunate to love & get along. Tomorrow is another Day---
    Better I hope. Your friend I hope on CT Susan M J

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,
    I am all right. She is so insecure is her problem. I ALMOST feel sorry for her. But just almost. She is so afraid my ex & I will talk to each other. It is almost a compliment to me that she is so insecure whenever I am around. I really do not understand why. After all, I LEFT him. I DIVORCED him. That should tell her that I no longer want anything to do with him. We have 2 daughters together & grandchildren in common. That's it. If anything ever happened to him, I would be upset, more for my childrens' sake than anything because I know how much it would hurt them. I assume he feels the same way about me. I left the man in 1992 & she did not marry him until 2001. Surely she understands if I had ever wanted him back, I would have made that happen way before she ever married him. I had time & opportunity if it was what I wanted. It was never something I wanted. She needs to get over herself & be happy. If she is not happy, it is surely not any fault of mine. I am not bothered until she upsets my girls. Then it is different altogether. Please don't worry about me, I am fine.
    Hugs, Jane

12. Likes N/A liked this post