Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  59
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello today. How have you been? have you seen any wild animals or birds? I have seen 7 parrots in cages.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It's so pretty outside, the sun is shining brightly. I started on my tank top yesterday and it's coming along nicely. I'm using pink camo bamboo yarn to make it. What are you crocheting?

Now that it's spring, I'm waiting to see the red cardinals. They are real beauties! Also, I'll be looking for another upclose view of a hummingbird.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could see red birds!!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have cardinals year round, but wish I could see hummingbirds. My next garden project is to put out a couple hummingbird feeders and plant some flowers to attract hummingbirds.

7. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are the latest fashions there?

9. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that surely will attract the hummingbirds Marjorie! It was just a few years ago that I got an upclose view of one in my backyard. It was amazing to see the speed at which the wings were vibrating! Once a frog lived in my garden for 2 summers. He was like a pet, when I went outside I expected to see him.lol I've also seen a silver wolf or fox in my neighborhood years ago as it was undeveloped land. Squirrels scamper around in my neighborhood and enjoy climbing the trees. I saw an armadillo years ago too when there was a lot of undeveloped land.

11. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Night Owls!

It's 10:35pm here. Dinner has been eaten, evening hours are here and now it's time for me to relax some more. I'm going to crochet a bit on my tank top and watch a 'lil tv and play Ruzzle online. Hubby's content after his good home-cooked meal! What are you doing tonite?

13. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s Friday! I hope to survive today at work LOL. I want to make bigger rug . I am addicted to looms now ha ha
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladies! I am here for a short time have not had any internet connection since the rain storm on Monday or Tuesday! My hubby is going to come back up today to take me to urgent care my fingers look like little balloons, I did not realize my arm from the elbow down was extremely swollen! It hurts to crochet, type, lift anything, they hand me my grandson because it is so swollen now! To top it off yesterday I accidently kicked Coopers hospital crib! I am just a big pain! I will try to be back later if internet allows me! GREAT NEWS Cooper will be coming home on Tuesday! We had dr. take out his NG tube so we could try a trial run in feeding him without the feeding tube, the dr. wanted to put a tube in his stomach and send him home I was furious so we proved her wrong! He weighs now 11 pounds 5 ounces and will be 5 months old on the 14th! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

16. Likes justplainjudy, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Butterflyrose liked this post