Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  89
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, just a few pics. I'll try to post one.

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also secured a SS lawyer - recommended by my employer (can you believe that?)! Took 2 times going before the judge/court. Almost everyone is denied the first time. They said Fibro and my other conditions were not on the list of "approved" reasons. Funny, because when we appeared the second time, EVERYTHING was on the "approved" list. Go figure!! My attorney had already prepared me for going back to court for the 3rd time - said she knew I would be approved then. So, keep trying and going back.

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! It takes a long time it seems to get SSI, you get frustrated irritated, and so much more! I was only 34 when my back gave out completely! Doctors I had since I was 21 couldn't find any reason why my back was going out so severe every 3 years then every 2 then once a year and finally my 14 year old son had to carry me to bed and the doctors still couldn't figure out what it was! I was finally diagnosed when I was 36 with fibro but had been fighting SSI since I was 34! I was not approved until right before my spleen ruptured when I was 38! They make you feel like you should be able to do something work wise, but you can't! My husband has been fighting for 4 years now we are waiting for hopefully an approval this year! I wish you all the luck! If you need to stand when or if you go in front of a judge a doctor and 2 or 3 other people who all decide, stand for a bit then sit if you are hurting tell them! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    My fingers are vrossed & I foot /toes. Praters have been said daily for you 2. Its terrible enough to have this pain etc then to wait so lont, I really dont understand. Would like to get that Judge and ask why you are denied & come back &???? its like they have a secret??? God Bless you Babexoxoxoxo HUGS

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone I hope you are all in less pain than usual or resting to ease the pain! It is frustrating with SSI, just be patient even though they take forever, it is a relief when finally approved. Try to not worry and stress over the waiting time because that makes it more frustrating and can put you in a depressive state and that on top of pain is not fun at all! It helps if you find something like crocheting, gardening, or anything to keep your mind off your worries! Rest and relax as much as you can! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda: I do agree with you. My mother's answer to everything was "get busy, do something". We learned early on never to say "I don't have anything to do"! She would take care of that right away. HAHA. Have a good day Amanda and I hope you are feeling better. We are just being lazy and feel a tiny bit guilty but not enough to worry about it!!!! Love, Shirley

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No guilt allowed!!!

12. Likes Krochet_Kat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: HAHA. How are you today? Any plans? Tom will get gas in the truck sometime today and take Lola with him. She loves to ride a little ways! Tomorrow she will go to the beauty shop in the AM. Granddog will go home with his family later on today. Pretty dull stuff! Hugs, Shirley

14. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is Miss Lola's heritage?
    Swam some and enjoyed the sun. Now I am just being lazy.
    I guess my stuff is pretty dull too.
    Hubby did some weeding. He's better than me.
    I'm like a slug - lol

16. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: I feel like a slug today too. I go from the chair to the table and back to the chair!!! Glad you had a swim cuz I bet that felt good and relaxing. Ms. Lola is Staffordshire terrier, a.k.a. pitbull through and through!! Our son rescued her from a roadside in Seattle in 2002. We have had her since last baby was born in 2006 and she wanted to mother them babies too much!!!!! Breed is known to be a "nanny dog", so she comes by it rightly! Take care Pam. Have a good evening. Love, Shirley

18. Likes N/A liked this post