Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  314
Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    NIGHTY! NIGHT! They usually don't let me do anything so I take a couple different crochet projects

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amanda, Yes I am awake. My other half called from Canada to tell me he was shutting down in Saskatoon Saskatchuen due to iced roads. I don't know about weather or not the stores you mentioned have the book you are looking for but Leisure Arts has crochet celebrity beanies for the family #75358 on their site if you sign up for their news letter and purchase $9.99 or more enter promo code crochet for a $3.00 coupon. they also have other slouchy beanies booklets for sale. have you tried googling the store you want to see if they have the book? I am told if you enter the item name and number they can locate it by entering it on google also. I think I am going to try to go Nite Nite again Later Gater!

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    fabiana was looking for the book! I have so many different type of hat patterns and the beanies! My family says I have enough patterns and books for more than 100 people! NIGHTY NIGHT LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone up?

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    good morning Amanda, I am up, but I am not sure that I am awake just yet. Need coffeeeeeee. Other half not here must make it my self. Ah well woe is me back in a min.

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI kitty! I have been up all night hurting so badly! I forgot to take my 6pm pain pill and my leg meds at 9pm! I took all my meds at midnight as supposed to and took my leg meds then but I am hurting so badly! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you got your coffee! I'm drinking my 28 ounce cup now! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOPS. sorry I got confused about who was looking for the pattern book. , I totally hear you on having 100's . If I were sit and do a cataloging of the number of patterns I have it would probably take me 6 months at the minimum. But I love them. I find them at yard sales, resale shops, and some time family gives them to me. Speaking of pattern books: does anyone else do up sammies? I have a tendency to try out the different patterns as a sample swatch, this way I get to be familiar with the stitch and how it looks all worked up, finishing them off as a square or a block. I store them in a box after finishing them. One year my youngest son and his girlfriend needed all sorts of "fancier" type gifts for their friends weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, a couple of birthdays, a few house warmings and so forth, by the time they were done the box was empty. I really had to laugh when they asked when could they have more. It turns out they tended to be a favorite among their friends! Now when the box gats rather full I turn the pieces into a sammies afghan. no two are ever alike, but the recipients seem to be tickled with them. I hope you have a good day. I'm off to the mammo squisher. this is going to be a very painful day. I wonder has any one out there found a reasonably comfortable bra for the bad days? I hate to go out without one. I feel so self consious. Anyway gotta go. later gater. Kitty

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG,OMG,OMG, I am so sorry your are hurting. I truely wish I could you a" get better now ", Hug. So I guess it will just have to be a wish for you to have a better day. I am on my first of many cups (errr pots)of coffee of the day. My husband once told me that my blood stream was 50/50, half caffeine, half nicotine. God bless and keep him, He was called on high in 2007. sorry.. I'd best get off that thought or I'll be in tears all day. I thank god for my Sig Other now. I would be a truly lost soul without him.

18. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    my doctors keep hounding me about getting a mammo for 2 years since I turned 40 and I just freak out with everything, it's like I have panic attacks like before my surgery. I don't like taking any parts of my clothes off for any dr any x ray I am real personal. I have or had an afghan that had 4 rows of a new stitch or different stitch but I don't know what happened to it. When my back first went out I used to wear sports bras but they still rubbed on the exact part of my back that hurts the most. I wear a tank top under my shirt or sweater but I am not real big chested if I were it would probably be different.

20. Likes janie mae liked this post