Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  314
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    You do better when you are in a fog than I do when I'm not! LMAO! I'm overtired! I've gotta go to bed. Nite! Hugs, Judy

2. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goodnight everybody. My body has had it. Don't know why. I haven't done a thing today except dose in & out.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Good night,, Sleep tight,, Don't let the bed bugs bite! we each have enough pain spots already! Hey cheers to all!!! LOL LOL LOL!May you always have an Angel by your side at all times!

5. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know when I was in so much pain, I would have taken anything to make the pain go away, One reason why is I was seriously considering Suicide.. So if it would have helped my I would have taken it, savelle that is.. I had to quit doing everything I loved and the only reason today I can use a computer is I bought a hand held mouse, a regular mouse kills my back when I first got my PC I was only able to stay on it for 10 minutes and had to quit.. Someone told me about the hand held Mouse and I bought one and it really helped.

7. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand about hoping suicide will relieve the pain. It can be the worst ever! Meerkat, I am grateful you are better! If I don't have my chair positioned correctly, my back and my neck fuss up a storm!! I switch out my mouse and some days use it with my left hand, then right hand, that has helped me not have as much pain in my right hand and arm. Any little bit that helps, I am ALL for it!!

9. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladies! I've been up since 1;30am I came home from dr apt and other running around that had to be done. We left here at 1030am and didn't get home till 430pm I was exhausted we made enchiladas the night before surprisingly we made 2 pans and had 1 left over. I came straight to bed surprised I didn't fall asleep eating, but I did go to bed around 7pm and woke up at 130. I plan on layin back down after my youngest goes to school and my hubby which is around 730am! They finally got me on meds that work better than other meds that made me in a fog or sleep all the time. I was on restless leg meds 2x a day just put on them 2 months ago and started noticing I was falling asleep again all the time so I just take it at bedtime and now I can function during the day for a while.

11. Likes justplainjudy, cathybearns, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning every one, Hi Amanda, may I ask what you are using for RLS? I am on horizant 1800mg once a day a taken at 5pm. It has been a trem help. But it too has some strong side affects but nothing like sevalla. however it and Lyrica are in the same meds fam and I had a lot of trouble with Lyrica and Cymbalta. talk about down time blues and the meanies!!!! I too, am glad you are here Meerkat, hang in there girl. Do you have a damit doll? its like a small rag doll that you can litterally beat the stuffing out of when you need to let out a lot of chitters.

13. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! Trial and error! I had a doctor that treated just my fibro and he was great, but he told me that I had too many doctors. He had a talk with my Rheumatologist, and he dumped me! He is a great doctor! He was the one who finally told me that I had to tell the doc that The meds made me feel this way and that, and that I was the one who had control over what I take and nobody else. If I didn't like the way the meds made me feel, I didn't have to take them. From then on, I took what made me feel better and nothing else. He was the first one who actually listened. So now my Rheumatologist treats my fibro and my rheumatoid. She listens like he did. Judy

15. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    AMEN !!! I went from my family doc office to 12 docs and then as the tests finally started to wind down, went to each and talked over what was happening and my growing frustration of not having a comunication line and not knowing what each was treating me for or why I was needing to be seen by that doc. Guess what! Some of them did not understand why I had been refferred to them as the initial doc should have been able to handle the problems I was talking about. so let me just say a batch of docs got weeded out in a hurry. I am now down to 3. with the occasional visit to oncology. THANK GOD my primary care doc and staff take the time to actually listen and revue my chart and incoming notations with me. That, I think, more than anything has eased some of my stress issues with my treatment options. The stress of not knowing or not understanding can due more harm than most can imagine. But OMG the time and tears I went through before it all started to settle down. Three years can definetly seem like forever, but after 30 years of gradually worsening symptoms and 2 of full blown life alterring, suicidal, time. the three of aquireing at least some answers and some relief has been a wonderful blessing. At least now I can look at more days than not with a prayer of thanks.
    Last edited by kitty jean; 02-13-2013 at 09:48 AM.

17. Likes justplainjudy, cathybearns, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen to that, Kitty Jean! That stress of not knowing or not understanding can do more harm than good. Just have to weed out the Jerks! We are lucky! Judy

19. Likes janie mae liked this post