Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Crocheted Shelf Liners

Hey, yawl!!

I have been working on these shelf liners for what feels like weeks! They are finally done and in place. I have a couple of beaded things I am going to do for in there but here are a couple of befores and afters. Not earth shattering but the fact that I am actually interested and putting effort into bettering my surroundings for me is huge. It has been years since I was into decorating my home.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3174[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3175[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3178[/ATTACH]

I really like my shower curtain, I bought it for the colours and when I got it home and unpacked, I realized that it is covered with positive affirmations!

I crocheted 3 shelf liners, one soap saver and one hand towel using a "K" size hook, crocheting dc with "Ivy League" 100% cotton yarn by Peaches N Creme. I am really happy with how it turned out, it is so much neater in there. I am going to bead 3 loops, one to hang up my hair dryer and the other 2 to lift the shower curtain rod a couple of inches. It is just laying on the shower structure and I feel like it is on top of me when I am showering.

Stay tuned for more pics, LOLOL :):):):)

Thanks for looking, yawl!
    XOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Crocheted Shelf Liners-bathroomshowercurtain-jpg Crocheted Shelf Liners-bathroombefore-jpg Crocheted Shelf Liners-bathroomcolours-jpg Crocheted Shelf Liners-bathroomhandtowel-jpg Crocheted Shelf Liners-bathroomshelvesafter-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    they look great and thanks so much for taking the time to share them w/ us....I like the curtain too....I guess the dream bathroom is out? LOL Seriously great job and happy crocheting....

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job!! You have also gotten my attention - hmm shelf liners! I may have to make some of these too when I get moved!!! Did you use a specific pattern?? I am curious, now!!!

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at Anaisa, LOL How I would love to have a dryer in my bathroom to be heating up my towels and my bathrobe! Oh, that would be luxury to me! Thank you for your kind words!

Barbara, I just measured the shelf length and width and went from there. It is all DC all 4 pieces are. I am glad it is done. I have a couple of more things I want to do in there crochet wise but they'll wait.
    I am so excited for you about getting your house!! That is super!

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Duh! When you said you were doing shelf liners, I didn't clue in that you were crocheting them. Good job! I love the colour!

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I am not exactly well known for my communication skills, LOLOL Thank you for your sweet words!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your bathroom is really great. But... who are you and what did you do with our Landon??? Im going to tell twinFaye on you. LOL No kidding aside I love your ideas. I was so lucky in the swap move that was made a few months back and now have two bakers rack. What a good idea. LOve it.

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    2 baker's racks? How fun is that! Are you using both? Thank you for the compliments, LOL You're funny!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im so proud of you. Getting out having fun and still have time for your crafts. Good luck. You sure deserve it.

15. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!! That is so sweet of you to say!! XOXOXOXXO