Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  46
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    how about sweet potate bread or bars.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's an idea! I have 2 sweet potatoes left. A new treat for hubby! Thank you.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    here is a quick treat if you like cookies, and not allgeric to peanut butter..... 1 egg, 1 cup sugar 1 cup peanut butter,,,, mix, make small balls flatten bake 350, they make a very yummy soft cookie. enjoy.

4. Likes Butterflyrose, boopie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    got another one that is quick and easy..I make this a lot. Box of gram crackers, can of comstock apple pie filling..whip cream. I break up a package of gramcrakers in a square brownie pan, cover with apple pie filling ..bake at 350 for about 20 minutes...when good and hot..scoop into a coffee mug ..top with whip cream..OMG to die for..I had it once at a county fair and figured out how it was done..so easy breezy to do too!

6. Likes Butterflyrose, boopie, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never made sweet bread or bars; are they easy to make GL?
    ~Tammy~

Post Thanks / Like
    Today's lunch was homemade hamburgers(seasoned with seasoning salt & black pepper), toasted bun, mustard, lettuce, chips and gourmet olives/stuffed with jalepeno pepper and garlic. Mmmmmm...good!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

9. Likes boopie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Supper for us is going to be roast, cut potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. Did the roast first in little water (added some salt & basil), then added more water when I put in the potatoes and carrots at 6pm. We'll probably eating around 8:30.

Edit: We will eat it again for supper tomorrow night. Oh, and homemade rolls made with frozen bread dough (thaw, make into balls; then roll in melted butter, parsley and parmesan cheese, all put in a small bowl). I put these in a bundt pan and pour over any left over butter/parsley/parmesan mixture, then let rise and bake 350* for 18-20 minutes).

2nd edit: add pic of the rolls; the black spots in the rolls are the parsley; these rolls are absolutely delish!
    It's time to eat...so what's cooking!-2013-01-20-rolls-jpg
    Last edited by boopie; 01-20-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    ~Tammy~

11. Likes Butterflyrose, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    try this ok 1 box cake mix any flaver.2 eggs. 1/2 cup oil mix to gether add any jelly u like 1/2 a cup to start with or pie filling mix real good .u juge your thickness spray a9by8 i think . bake in a preheated oven 350. for 40 to45 mins you may have to juge for your self. try it let me know how it torns out. ok.oh you can if u want add a 1/2 cup nuts.any kind

13. Likes Butterflyrose, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am having cook raw peanut and plain basmati rice. Husband having bake cod and bake potato with zucchini, onion ,mushroom .

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

15. Likes Butterflyrose, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I made ham and bean soup and cornbread for lunch. Used navy beans I cooked from scratch. Trying to lower my sodium intake. Only salt came from ham. I'm a saltaholic and it's hard for me to enjoy anything saltless. I'm trying. Caro

17. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post