Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is 3:44 in the morning i did get to sleep early about 11:00 and woke up a 1:30 and am still up.
    Amanda, Have they given you any pain meds for Fibro, my Step daughter has that, and she is on some type of med and she said it really worked great..She said she didn't think she would still be working if it weren't for the meds, don't now what she is on now but was on Ultram..

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on a 3 meds that help as long as I don't do to much still, there are days I really do good. I was on so many meds and had reactions to them or they didn't work, I lost my job and 2005 it was around thanks giving, that's when it really started 21 years ago after my first son was born on thanksgiving day. They had me on Norco and something else which the 2 meds made my spleen rupture 3 years ago. Enough of me! It is 752 in the morning is anyone up and goin yet? I am so glad you took lots of pictures from what I seen insambul is unique and beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you, Amanda. I've had too many surgeries to count, and I always get stressed. I know what's coming, and I HATE it. But like you, I get stressed out for nothing. It's over before you know it. I asked my surgeon once to put a zipper in. It would save all the work. She said I would if I could. But then, they'd have to call me Z-woman or Zipper Lady. That should be profile name, not Nicholas Daniel for my Grandson. Oh, well. too late. I'll save my hugs & prayers for you on Wednesdays. Judy

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's funny after my sleenectomy I have a scar from between my boobs down to my bikini line and it looks like a zipper my husband an I joked I should have it colored in to really look like a zipper!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone up? I was just wondering if you all went to bed? I just woke up again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am here with time difference

Post Thanks / Like
    can some one please tell me how to get in. is there something i need to do? how do i talk to yall?

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope someone will come and explain.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 5:55 and am still up. Gray Lady your post is showing up so you are talking to us.. I think? LOL
    Last edited by MeerKat; 01-19-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I crochet my endless runner